CENTRAL @ SOUTH DOYLE

dawgs82

59 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Indeed it is HTV but all these numbers had no affect on the game Friday is my point. The rain was unbearable down there Friday to the point we were having trouble throwing short much less and medium to long throws. So what the SD faithful are saying is our QB is just terrible and can’t pass at all. Cause the weather had no affect on the game right? Hahaha, they need to keep dreaming and enjoy this small victory :roflol:

WOW just WOW.

1st,no one has ever said anything about any kid,ever....

you seem to have a problem with understanding facts and data whether it is the Powell recruiting rumor,the players who were ejected (and you first claimed that you were right there and the facts were scewed only to then admit that at least one was justified when the news sentinel reported that central didn't even appeal one of them or when it was the original reply stated that one team devised a game plan based upon the weather forecast and one apparently did not.

BTW,ask Coach Rosser if this was a small defeat...and keep carrying that ball on the sideline.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but if Central couldnt stop Elijah Young/SD in conditions where it was obvious they were gonna run the football, why would one expect it to be any different when the weather is dry. In the playoffs, the weather isn't always going to be ideal, which is why good defense and a running game will always travel

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ObserverSD said:

WOW just WOW.

you seem to have a problem with understanding facts and data whether it is the Powell recruiting rumor,the players who were ejected (and you first claimed that you were right there and the facts were scewed only to then admit that at least one was justified when the news sentinel reported that central didn't even appeal one of them or when it was the original reply stated that one team devised a game plan based upon the weather forecast and one apparently did not.

BTW,ask Coach Rosser if this was a small defeat...and keep carrying that ball on the sideline.

First off you have no idea who I am or what I do and trust me I don’t carry any footballs on the sideline. I admitted that SD had an outstanding gameplan and was smart to play the way they did, good coaching by Duncan. But your the one who called me out saying the weather didn’t affect the game when you know dang well it did. Keep running that mouth tho, it only fuels our fire and we’ll see ya again soon.

Edited by chsbobcat09

5 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

First off you have no idea who I am or what I do and trust me I don’t carry any footballs on the sideline. I admitted that SD had an outstanding gameplan and was smart to play the way they did, good coaching by Duncan. But your the one who called me out saying the weather didn’t affect the game when you know dang well it did. Keep running that mouth tho, it only fuels our fire and we’ll see ya again soon.

We will see you then.

16 hours ago, ObserverSD said:

WOW just WOW.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, WoodlawnFalcons said:

This game will be completely different if it is not raining next time around and if Central is not missing any starters. Whether anyone wants to admit it or believe it is up to them. Trust me. 

You do understand we were missing our 3 year starting QB as well as our starting LT and our Guard went out in the second quarter. This loss is gonna hit central harder than you think.

23 minutes ago, knoxfan28 said:

You do understand we were missing our 3 year starting QB as well as our starting LT and our Guard went out in the second quarter. This loss is gonna hit central harder than you think.

Nah, we’ve moved on. We’re focusing on Gibbs and working on some different things.   Friday is in the past, we learned from it.