Playoff predictions 2A region 1 vs region 2

Yeti

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

If we lose that game doesn't that make North the #3? And SG 2

hummm, awful early to be rethinking...But you may be correct. If SG ends up 2 seed, they'd likely get CG at SG....Beating CG, SG would then go to Oneida?

If you all beat SG, YOU JUST MESS UP EVERYTHING ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Just a fyi RebRebReb is still lurking just not talking. Come on out and play sir, we respect your posts everyone has taken their lumps this year including myself. Come bless us with your presence @RebRebReb

Yes I told on you. Come back to the light.

Screenshot_20191022-081335_Chrome.jpg

Makes no sense why he disappeared a week before we played SG...Unless he's closer to the action than we realized. He knew Scotty and me went way back...he seemed to know a lot...Is ole RebRebReb really COACH SCOTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

21 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

If we lose that game doesn't that make North the #3? And SG 2

SG can finish no worse than 3,they have the head to head on North and will lose no more than 2 region games.If HV beats SG then SG is a 3 seed.If HV loses then SG is a 2 seed and HV is a 4.HV wins they are the 1 and Hampton the 2. 

27 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Makes no sense why he disappeared a week before we played SG...Unless he's closer to the action than we realized. He knew Scotty and me went way back...he seemed to know a lot...Is ole RebRebReb really COACH SCOTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

I like Reb he seemed to be a good dude. Don't know why he would choose now to leave.