FORREST AT CASCADE

GeneralForrest

11 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Since this is not a region game, I say rest all of the starters. Take the L if need be. Come prepared and well rested for LC and get the mindset ready for the playoffs. Forrest has done a lot with very little this season. I for one am impressed with the turn around. Would not have expected it watching them in the spring. It is a long arduous road to the state championship which is the only place you would meet TC. Focus on the now and worry about the later if and when it comes. Much easier to have the road to the state championship come through chapel hill than having to hit the road and play in a hostile environment. 

you never take an L dude. 

On 10/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, GeneralAmerigha said:

Forrest has TC's fans' attention. Don't kid yourself. They arent used to anyone even addressing them, much less questioning them. They cant even quote me accurately. You'd think they are proud of their record. Instead they come across as sensitive, insecure, and melodramatic  

Step up or shut up, would be glad to play the rockets! 

• Like 2

On 10/21/2019 at 6:36 PM, GeneralAmerigha said:

thanks dr phil. should i just go flog myself or...i mean whateveri should do i am thankful that u will be here to let me know what it is. i mean, who knew th eletters e, c, and u, could have such wisdom. such foresight. such depth and almost biblical truths. thank you. i'm in tears as i type this. your greatness is self evident. my worthlessness is even more so. 

dumbest post ever. this is so uncreative. 

@TCRadio i honestly wouldnt waste your time arguing with this rock. Not sure why i'm even taking the time to respond myself. 

Sounds like he is setting himself up for when Lewis Co. wipes them next week. Laying the foundation for excuses. 

I personally would love to see the Rockets on the opposite sideline come Cookeville (if TC is blessed with the opportunity) or even W2 next year. I personally know Coach Stephenson and he and his family are great people and want to see him succeed.

• Like 1