FORREST AT CASCADE

GeneralForrest

11 hours ago, TCRadio said:

See buddy, told ya y’all had it with room to spare good luck this week vs LC, do you guys return any players from injury 

This was a 3-0 game and Cascade had the ball at midfield with 20 secs to play in the half. On offense we had 4 offensive line starters out and our #1 running back. All 4 play both ways so we were missing 3 defensive lineman, our middle LB, and a SS. We’re not just missing players or starters these  kids are all All Region and some are All State caliber players. 

It was no exaggeration to say our JV with a handful of junior and seniors won the game. Two freshman started and several sophomores (all undersized) played well. Everyone has had the Lewis Co game circled to come back so if all can play next Friday it will be a different team out there. 

On 10/25/2019 at 9:27 PM, TCnation said:

Regardless of healthy or not, Forrest is -17 to -21 vs the top five in 2A in my opinion(Peabody, TC, Meigs, H20 and Tyner)

I forgot to address this but this is just a stupid post on several levels:

• It's not based on anything emperical. It's your opinion. Beat us? Maybe. Boat race us? Doubtful. 
  • Peabody would beat TC and Watertown by 2-3 scores. Don't act like you're in their league, none of us are. 
  • We are 2-2 with Watertown the last 5 seasons. They drilled us last year but most 2A observers would, even if picking Watertown, say that wouldnt happen again. We are much better than last year and I dont think they are as good. 
  • Including Tyner and Meigs was where you really advertised your recent lobotamy. We BEAT both those teams head to head last time we played them. They both have losses, we are undefeated. If you want to beat your chest about them (sad really, they arent even your school) with regards to strength of schedule, its the same crap peopel said last time we played and defeated them both. Same ole.  
  • It was a pitiful attempt to align yourself with 4 other programs, to pile on. 

In closing, suspend yourself for 48 hours. It's the right thing to do. 

10 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

• It's not based on anything emperical. It's your opinion. Beat us? Maybe. Boat race us? Doubtful. 
  • Peabody would beat TC and Watertown by 2-3 scores. Don't act like you're in their league, none of us are. 
  • We are 2-2 with Watertown the last 5 seasons. They drilled us last year but most 2A observers would, even if picking Watertown, say that wouldnt happen again. We are much better than last year and I dont think they are as good. 
  • Including Tyner and Meigs was where you really advertised your recent lobotamy. We BEAT both those teams head to head last time we played them. They both have losses, we are undefeated. If you want to beat your chest about them (sad really, they arent even your school) with regards to strength of schedule, its the same crap peopel said last time we played and defeated them both. Same ole.  

You need to stop living in the past. Forest didn't beat Watertown, Tyner or Meigs this year your argument with that doesn't matter if you haven't played any of those teams this year or in the past 2 years. Also, the eye test shows that Forrest isn't a top 5 team. No one will ever say Forrest would beat Peabody, TC, Meigs, Watertown or Tyner this year if they played. Who brings up a victory 5 years ago against a team when all of those kids have graduated. But you avoid bringing up when Forrest face off against TC in scrimmages its games. In closing we both known Forrest will be watching 2 of the real top 5 teams on tv in Cookeville. By the way of your ever in Trousdale maybe we will let you look at TC trophy case so that you can see what a gold ball looks like but only if you ask nicely.

13 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Just saw this, so I'll address. I clearly stated in my post "in my opinion"..we all have one, and that was mine based off of my thoughts/observations. Obviously, yours is different..and that's ok. In "my opinion", your defensiveness reveals your insecurity. Until Forrest can prove they're true contenders and not pretenders, your remarks mean nada to me. +17 isn't "boatracing"...+35...yeah.

Never stated ANYTHING about beating Peabody...you did. I believe we'd give them a run for their money if we're fortunate enough to meet up.

TC doesn't need to "align" themselves with anyone. Our program speaks for itself. Probably the most stupid comment you made :rolleyes:

Your remaining comments aren't worth my time to address. Try living in the present a bit more, definitely will serve you better than living in your past. I used to enjoy reading some of your posts, but your pettiness has become tiresome...but I'm sure you'll keep doing you GA

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RTD said:

No one will ever say Forrest would beat Peabody, TC, Meigs, Watertown or Tyner this year if they played. Who brings up a victory 5 years ago against a team when all of those kids have graduated. But you avoid bringing up when Forrest face off against TC in scrimmages its games.

I'l say it. We could hang with and have a chance against all except Peabody. We would need some real luck to beat them. If you want to poll others, besides TC and Meigs fans, who I seem to itrritate with every post I make, be my guest.  If you haven't seen us in person, there's no eye test. I didn't say we would win, but you said 3 TDs. or one of you did. You're all the same to me. 

We scrimmaged you 2x in the last 3 years. 2016 was dead even.. I was there. 2017 you guys were much better. These Forrest seniors were sophomores then.