Fayetteville Vs Whitwell Game Moved Up to 10/24

GaelTider

Friday night's game between Fayetteville City and Whitwell has been officially moved to tomorrow night, Thursday 10/24 at 7:00 at Fayetteville City's field. This was due to the rain coming in on Friday and the fact that it is senior night, where Channel 48 News in Huntsville is going to be doing a segment on Tate Tuten. Spread the word to anyone who usually goes to the game or tunes in to hear me on WEKR or MIXLR app.

6 minutes ago, pegleg said:

I got a question for you Fayetteville people. Why won’t y’all drive over Monteagle and play those little ole 1A Pirates in South Pittsburg. Are y’all skeered? Come on call Coach Vic 423-837-7561

Why don't you just wait 'til December?  We can meet on a neutral field.  

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Sorry, but that's not happening this year.

Fayetteville has a nice looking team but a December team they're not.  They make too many mistakes throughout their games I've seen them play.  And a lack of a passing game will hurt them down the road.  Their QB has been hobbled most of the year and yet they seem to be more comfortable and better suited running out of the wildcat package.  Just my opinion and I'm sure Varo's mileage will vary. 

Edited by Southtowner
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Fayetteville has a nice looking team but a December team they're not.  They make too many mistakes throughout their games I've seen them play.  And a lack of a passing game will hurt them down the road.  Their QB has been hobbled most of the year and yet they seem to be more comfortable and better suited running out of the wildcat package.  Just my opinion and I'm sure Varo's mileage will vary. 

Correct. 3rd round which is very good for 1-9 team last year. Much props and respect for the turnaround 

• Upvote 1