Fayetteville to forfeit 6 wins

MidTennFootball

50 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

So I ask the question again. In the case that the executive director is out for an extended period of time, would it not be the place of the assistant director to act in his place? Otherwise, what are the assistants there for?

Executive Staff

The Board of Control employs an executive officer and sufficient administrative and clerical help to execute the policies established by the schools and the Board of Control. At present there are 18 full-time and one part-time support employees.

22 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Executive Staff

The Board of Control employs an executive officer and sufficient administrative and clerical help to execute the policies established by the schools and the Board of Control. At present there are 18 full-time and one part-time support employees.

So does that mean someone else can make decisions?

6 hours ago, 1aTn said:

We are all sinful creatures and each have our own personal challenges with them!! It is not right for any of us to sit here and hide behind a keyboard and lash out at innocent people and possibly a vulnerable young teenager!! Many youth take their own lives because of the pressures that are out there!!I Is it possible that he was wrongly accused?? is it possible his family wanted better for him!! Have any of you gone to the school or the family and asked him why he transferred?? Have any of you asked to talk face to face with the head Coach?? No you have not!! You might find out that every word we post hurts this family and a good school system bad!! You might find out that there are Christian people that work there that sacrifice daily for kids that have a bad home life!! You might find out that there are people at TSSAA with hidden agendas and toxic relationships with toxic people that hand down decisions that hurt innocent families!! We all need to follow the scriptures and look at the sin and our own lives before we point out others!! We as fathers should want what is best for our sons and if changing schools is one of those then do it!! I applaud this family and school system!! I pray for them as well!! The devil walks around like a roaring lion seeking to devour us like a roaring lion!! This school has suffered through two suicides of youth,a car accident taking the life of a player and now this!! How much more pressure can adults hiding behind a keyboard put on innocent kids!! Just remember that our hurtful words can also put blood on our hands!! Pray for you all!!

I do appreciate (and need) prayers for me from anyone who is willing, but I've said nothing derogatory against the young man in question (or any other), so climb down off your high horse. If you have a problem with a specific poster, please attach any directed berating's via the "quote" tab at the bottom of the offending post. There are a lot of longtime posters on here who have sort of built up  their credibility by avoiding just what you are broadly accusing everyone of, and I doubt they like being guilty by association any more than myself. Fayetteville's fate is now in the hands of TSSAA, just as it should be, and this discussion is (so far) 66 pages of our interpretations of the rules as we understand them, with only one or two "derogatory" mentions of the kid and his past... If you intend to target those, I'll gladly say that it was inappropriate to include details questioning his character... kids are mostly "off limits" to the vast majority on here, other than to illuminate positive attributes or accomplishments.

Welcome to the 'T.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I do appreciate (and need) prayers for me from anyone who is willing, but I've said nothing derogatory against the young man in question (or any other), so climb down off your high horse. If you have a problem with a specific poster, please attach any directed berating's via the "quote" tab at the bottom of the offending post. There are a lot of longtime posters on here who have sort of built up  their credibility by avoiding just what you are broadly accusing everyone of, and I doubt they like being guilty by association any more than myself. Fayetteville's fate is now in the hands of TSSAA, just as it should be, and this discussion is (so far) 66 pages of our interpretations of the rules as we understand them, with only one or two "derogatory" mentions of the kid and his past... If you intend to target those, I'll gladly say that it was inappropriate to include details questioning his character... kids are mostly "off limits" to the vast majority on here, other than to illuminate positive attributes or accomplishments.

Welcome to the 'T.

Perfectly said...:thumb:

• Like 1