Fayetteville to forfeit 6 wins

MidTennFootball

35 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

What about the 5th place team, which looks to be Richland, who would jump to 4th if the appeal is denied?  That's definitely a strange spot to be in, waiting to play or not to play.

I would assume they would prepare for Huntingdon. They actually have it the easiest of the teams. They only have to prep for one team where the others have to prep for two. If the ruling comes that FC is eligible, then their season is over.

1 hour ago, Jobres76 said:

I would assume they would prepare for Huntingdon. They actually have it the easiest of the teams. They only have to prep for one team where the others have to prep for two. If the ruling comes that FC is eligible, then their season is over.

Spoke with Coach Patterson last night.   He also stated they wouldn't know anything until Tuesday.   Fayetteville only has to prepare for one team also.  They either play Bruceton or stay at home.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I do appreciate (and need) prayers for me from anyone who is willing, but I've said nothing derogatory against the young man in question (or any other), so climb down off your high horse. If you have a problem with a specific poster, please attach any directed berating's via the "quote" tab at the bottom of the offending post. There are a lot of longtime posters on here who have sort of built up  their credibility by avoiding just what you are broadly accusing everyone of, and I doubt they like being guilty by association any more than myself. Fayetteville's fate is now in the hands of TSSAA, just as it should be, and this discussion is (so far) 66 pages of our interpretations of the rules as we understand them, with only one or two "derogatory" mentions of the kid and his past... If you intend to target those, I'll gladly say that it was inappropriate to include details questioning his character... kids are mostly "off limits" to the vast majority on here, other than to illuminate positive attributes or accomplishments.

Welcome to the 'T.

I would be the one under the horse!! Young people read this every day even when they are told not to!! Nothing personal against anyone and definitely not talking down to anyone!! The accuser should always face the family ,administration,Coaches,and players of the team they are accusing in the presence of TSSAA!! A lot of hurt could be avoided!! Have a good day!! I did not mean you were talking negatively about the young man!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Spoke with Coach Patterson last night.   He also stated they wouldn't know anything until Tuesday.   Fayetteville only has to prepare for one team also.  They either play Bruceton or stay at home.

I think they are talking about 2 & 3 seeds.Who cares who Fayetteville has to prepare for its because of them for all this mess anyway.Did it not say something in the kids in question transcripts from the other schools he transferred from about the trouble he had gotten in at the previous school?Im all for a kid wanting to better his self and change but I also for holding people accountable for things they do wrong.Just because you want to better yourself doesn’t mean your problems go away

1 minute ago, bobcat93 said:

I think they are talking about 2 & 3 seeds.Who cares who Fayetteville has to prepare for its because of them for all this mess anyway.Did it not say something in the kids in question transcripts from the other schools he transferred from about the trouble he had gotten in at the previous school?Im all for a kid wanting to better his self and change but I also for holding people accountable for things they do wrong.Just because you want to better yourself doesn’t mean your problems go away

Mr. Bobcat,  I don't trash kids, PERIOD.  I'm not on either side of this issue.  I only stated a fact that Fayetteville only has to prepare for one team.   If you want to bash a 17 year old kid, your on your own...

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Mr. Bobcat,  I don't trash kids, PERIOD.  I'm not on either side of this issue.  I only stated a fact that Fayetteville only has to prepare for one team.   If you want to bash a 17 year old kid, your on your own...

Well Mr.Main Event I don’t trash kids either.At no point in my last post did I trash a or the kid

On 11/3/2019 at 2:09 PM, tubthumper said:

What a mess, hate for the kiddos

Yes. Not just the kids from Fayetteville. It’s the fact that there are 9 different teams(8 have completely followed the rules)full of kids that have been put on hold. Both Fayetteville and the TSSAA are at fault and it’s a disgrace. It has been a failure on both ends.

Edited by Waker
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Waker said:

Yes. Not just the kids from Fayetteville. It’s the fact that there are 9 different teams(8 have completely followed the rules)full of kids that have been put on hold. Both Fayetteville and the TSSAA are at fault and it’s a disgrace. It has been a failure on both ends.

For once we can agree on something.

1 hour ago, Waker said:

That’s a stretch to say all. Another team possibly 2 needs to investigated for this “bus route” issue also, but you’re right TSSAA Is a disgrace. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, bobcat93 said:

Well Mr.Main Event I don’t trash kids either.At no point in my last post did I trash a or the kid

23 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I garuntee you I think main event man and bobcat man should square off and see who the biggest boy is.  You think im joking but im not.