DB @ Alcoa

Throwdeslant

37 minutes ago, kingindian33 said:

“Love how these coaches are making these kids believers ..Something Graham struggled with !”

Wow.....250+ wins, 3 trips to the Final 4, 6 trips to the quarters, and his shot at Alcoa was a controversial loss on a late call by a score.  

Edited by Stonewall

1 minute ago, 32hammer said:

immediate thoughts on game. #20 for DB runs hard. O line is pretty well coached.

DB was focused on milking the clock for 3quarters.

Coaching staff yells more F bombs than a 2Live Crew  CD. multiple coaches screaming F words all night.

School should be ashamed of themselves

Suppost to be one of the top dogs in Tennessee.14-6 until a turnover and a late TD.Alcoa football team should be ashamed of themselves.

8 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

Ill leave lil Alcoa out of the MC game.They aint ready for a team like that!!!....LOL,:roflol:

Ha! ride that MC coat tail all you want. Classic, sissy boy stuff, when YOUR team could not get it done against a small 3A school.

Bring your Mallard duck team.... we'll get the Titans to play them!

Oh, one more time.....YOUR 6A DB team got beat by a 3A team!:roflol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

Suppost to be one of the top dogs in Tennessee.14-6 until a turnover and a late TD.Alcoa football team should be ashamed of themselves.

maybe our players were tired from caring arpound all those state championship rings. lol

Alcoa beat a school 4x their size by multiple  TDs. just as a tune up for the playoffs. 

7 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! ride that MC coat tail all you want. Classic, sissy boy stuff, when YOUR team could not get it done against a small 3A school.

and DB couldn't even score a TD . not even after refs gave them 30 yrds in 2 straight plays.  haha

4 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yall aint ready!!!...LOL,:roflol:The Mavs would make yall a TROPICAL DEPRESSION!!!!….DB is a great school,Have 2 grads from there and one down the road.Let me ask you.The sissy boy stuff is that suppose to make me mad?...Im not 12 and don't do name calling to people.I think the last time I did that was maybe the first grade.LOL,:wink:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

maybe our players were tired from caring arpound all those state championship rings. lol

Alcoa beat a school 4x their size by multiple  TDs. just as a tune up for the playoffs. 

They carry their state rings around?And your that guy!If they win you talk about how much bigger DB was and if yall lost you talk about how much bigger DB was?Let me ask you,Do you say that when Maryville beats yall every year?And if yall beat a school smaller than yall,Do you talk about how yall won cause yalls school was bigger?Just wondering.:idea: