Playoff time any predictions

football6

Tyner's athletes overcome the advantages TC has on both lines of scrimmage and pull round 2 upset over Jackets then the Rams get a close win over Watertown at home in round 3 - Region 2 wipes out Region 1 by 3rd round and like in 2017 Meigs gets shocked by a region foe - this time it is Oneida when Meigs all world QB gets hurt; Tyner puts full game together and beats Oneida  by double digits to make it back to Cookeville like 2 years ago.

Despite being big underdogs to Peabody who beats upstart Forrest in the west semi-finals, Tyner hangs close and manages to send the championship game to overtime.  Only this time Coach Turner goes for 2 at the end of the first OT and Rams shock the world.

A Ram for Life can dream can't he???

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

None of those teams are as complete all around as Peabody is. They are high end 2A teams no doubt but I think Peabody is on a level of their own. 

We will see TC defense is better than last year. Plus TC has starting RB back this year that was suspended last season. But I know Peabody is a really good team but it only takes a team being better than Peabody for one Saturday morning in December.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

We will see TC defense is better than last year. Plus TC has starting RB back this year that was suspended last season. But I know Peabody is a really good team but it only takes a team being better than Peabody for one Saturday morning in December.

You’re absolutely right. TC definitely has a much tougher road to Cookeville than Peabody does though

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

You’re absolutely right. TC definitely has a much tougher road to Cookeville than Peabody does though

Yes, we do it's going to be very difficult to beat those teams and keep the injury bug away. I just hope you'll do me a favor and absolutely demolish Forrest one of their posters, talks so much crap (the general) noting would please me more to see Peabody put a running clock on Forrest. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RTD said:

Yes, we do it's going to be very difficult to beat those teams and keep the injury bug away. I just hope you'll do me a favor and absolutely demolish Forrest one of their posters, talks so much crap (the general) noting would please me more to see Peabody put a running clock on Forrest. 

Don’t worry cause I hope the same lol :roflol: I’ve already had my fair share of run ins with a few Forrest posters this year 

• Upvote 1