Fayetteville files restraining order and injuction on TSSAA..Back in playoffs?

9 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the key rules violation is “Did a coach or coaches meet with any transfers before enrollment @ GB?”  The answer is ?, evidence supports? OP is jest keeping it real! Hum, Where in the cat hair did that come?  LOPAO 

You have to he more specific OP.Who,what when,where?We just normal people some questions we cant answer.Sling some evidence out here.I would LOVE to hear it myself.

57 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

No you do not have to sell the old residence.You can rent it,you can also keep as long as it is completely empty.

This is a major problem within TSSAA and the majority of posters on this forum (where a few guys really know high school football) aren't exactly sure what constitutes a transfer or an all star game. 

These circumstances with severe consequences for the player, the team, and the school should be clearly defined and enforced. Why is there any uncertainty about what constitutes a transfer? Because a lot of the time the real answer is - IT DEPENDS.

Now we are not sure what constitutes an ALLSTAR game? This is ridiculous. Sometimes the folks in charge act like PI's and drop the hammer; sometimes they shrug their shoulders and obvious infractions are not only unpunished but excused. 

Edited by Salem

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

This is a major problem within TSSAA and the majority of posters on this forum (where a few guys really know high school football) aren't exactly sure what constitutes a transfer or an all star game. 

These circumstances with severe consequences for the player, the team, and the school should be clearly defined and enforced. Why is there any uncertainty about what constitutes a transfer? Because a lot of the time the real answer is - IT DEPENDS.

Now we are not sure what constitutes an ALLSTAR game? This is ridculous. Sometimes the folks in charge act like PI's and drop the hammer; sometimes they shrug their shoulders and obvious infractions are not only unpunished but excused. 

That is the reason i like to ask question pertaining to the violation or non violation.The rules are in the bylaws,they cant go on hear say it has to be written down."Someone says" doesnt make it right or wrong,thats why i say call them,they WILL tell you what you need to do,now if you dont follow the rules and someone complains enough for an investigation then you have to be right.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

You have to he more specific OP.Who,what when,where?We just normal people some questions we cant answer.Sling some evidence out here.I would LOVE to hear it myself.

Old Pirate, as most know ain’t a fan of the TSSAA performing their duty fer fairness & upholding the rules while selectively ignoring other violations. The Whitwell issue was left at the hands of the TSSAA near season’s end.  Now they have again been provided information but to date nothing done! 

8 minutes ago, Salem said:

Now we are not sure what constitutes an ALLSTAR game? This is ridculous. Sometimes the folks in charge act like PI's and drop the hammer; sometimes they shrug their shoulders and obvious infractions are not only unpunished but excused. 

Old Pirate is in complete agreement. 

Just now, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate, as most know ain’t a fan of the TSSAA performing their duty fer fairness & upholding the rules while selectively ignoring other violations. The Whitwell issue was left at the hands of the TSSAA near season’s end.  Now they have again been provided information but to date nothing done! 

LOL.Oh.Your not going to be happy then 

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

No you do not have to sell the old residence.You can rent it,you can also keep as long as it is completely empty.

Cousin Ned in south Knoxville says that Carnes own a lot of property in Blount County. Ned also says Carnes don’t own any in Loudon County. Questions. Empty house? Jest how big of a out house does it take to hold a big house full of furniture? How does a feller find a out house to house 5 people? It surely has to be more than a two seater likes cousin Gerdie had! LOPAO 

4 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Cousin Ned in south Knoxville says that Carnes own a lot of property in Blount County. Ned also says Carnes don’t own any in Loudon County. Questions. Empty house? Jest how big of a out house does it take to hold a big house full of furniture? How does a feller find a out house to house 5 people? It surely has to be more than a two seater likes cousin Gerdie had! LOPAO 

Remember that Squirrel dog you had??I would shoot it in the head it barks up too many dead trees,thats been marked like crazy!!LONBBO!Do your homework its all out there nothing hidden.

20 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Remember that Squirrel dog you had??I would shoot it in the head it barks up too many dead trees,thats been marked like crazy!!LONBBO!Do your homework its all out there nothing hidden.

Them real Cherokees were good at covering their tracks! You homesteaders obviously picked up a trick or two also. Drip, DRip, DRIp, DRIP......, LOPAO 

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Now we are not sure what constitutes an ALLSTAR game? This is ridiculous. Sometimes the folks in charge act like PI's and drop the hammer; sometimes they shrug their shoulders and obvious infractions are not only unpunished but excused. 

Exactly right... the two kids from Henry County that enrolled at Perry County were ruled eligible at first also. Legit move too, mom got a job at the hospital at Linden (Perry County), and the family moved there... they kept the house in Henry Co. to renovate before selling, but when it was reported to TSSAA, kids were then ineligible and the Vikings forfeited six games. If the region were not so weak, they wouldn't have made the playoffs with one of the best three or four teams in the state.

Things like the above just muddy the water for average folks to understand the fine points of the rules. OnB says same situation, his kid(s) was OK to transfer and keep the residence... maybe some minor detail made the difference, or maybe just whatever mood they were in that day that he called???

Rules need to be understandable, non negotiable, and easily accessible to the public to avoid situations like this, and to avoid all the conspiracy theories.

7 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Them real Cherokees were good at covering their tracks! You homesteaders obviously picked up a trick or two also. Drip, DRip, DRIp, DRIP......, LOPAO 

Wont be no trail of tears here.All was and is done by the rules,thats why they are there.I will leave you with that!You all have a great team and i hope you all stay healthy so the Gold ball stays on our side!