DII AAA Playoff Matchups

D23A

9 hours ago, hardtackle said:

Wet or dry, what is the difference how they play. McCallie and option not good in rain either.  MBA run game is pretty good 

Looks like the Radar is veering away from Memphis by game time, meanwhile in Chattanooga the severity will not be as serious as once thought, but still looks like it'll be a slugfest at McCallie.

1 hour ago, hardtackle said:

PC could not beat MBA now. I'm still trying to figure out how PC can have the best talent in town and still not have a championship. It is not how you start but how you finish. 

Why Can't Pc beat MBA now? Nothing has changed but the QB?  Also I was being  Sarcastic because that's what mba fans said at the beginning of the season after the lost. Who said we have the best talent? 

Edited by FBfan26

49 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Why Can't Pc beat MBA now? Nothing has changed but the QB?  Also I was being  Sarcastic because that's what mba fans said at the beginning of the season after the lost. Who said we have the best talent? 

QB was the major differential. However, another big change was at place kicker after close losses to BHS and PC after several missed FG attempts.... no missed FG attempts ice the change.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hardtackle said:

PC could not beat MBA now. I'm still trying to figure out how PC can have the best talent in town and still not have a championship. It is not how you start but how you finish. 

Can you clarify this?  If you are saying Davidson county public school....maybe, but East can be argued to have more.  If this is metro area public schools, I would say Ravenwood and Oakland have more talent.

MBA doesn’t have the talent that the above schools have, but they are sound fundamentally with great coaching.  PC has a very good coach as well as talent.  I am old enough to remember MBA/PC being a regional game and PC was a doormat.  Those days are loooooong gone.

1 hour ago, nashvillebound said:

QB was the major differential. However, another big change was at place kicker after close losses to BHS and PC after several missed FG attempts.... no missed FG attempts ice the change.

Outside of pc I keep up with MBA & Cpa. I have a few friends on staff and know a few kids. I said when yall made they playoffs your guys would make the championship. Good luck

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

Can you clarify this?  If you are saying Davidson county public school....maybe, but East can be argued to have more.  If this is metro area public schools, I would say Ravenwood and Oakland have more talent.

MBA doesn’t have the talent that the above schools have, but they are sound fundamentally with great coaching.  PC has a very good coach as well as talent.  I am old enough to remember MBA/PC being a regional game and PC was a doormat.  Those days are loooooong gone.

I thought it was pretty clear. PC can't beat MBA now.