UC vs Douglas First Round

Bigsw02

4 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

As long as the refs don't get overly involved Fairley should roll through the vaunted Region 7

I have no idea why you are on here saying any of this. You said a few weeks ago you nothing of Peabody so you should do some studying. Fairley has a good team of Peabody and fairley get to play it will be a good game 

10 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

The road to Cookeville for Fairley runs right down Highway 45 and through Trenton.... may even run into a road block in Memphis in the second round called Union City...

I predict the road will end when they will be the home team in Memphis. With UC’s Offense Memphis schools aren’t used to seeing that 

8 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Fairley going to Cookeville, sorry to inform yall but yeah, Gene Robinson found his mojo :popcorneater:

When you see Peabody-your mind will quickly change.  I have seen Wilkins and he is a stud, but Trenton has  3 wide outs, Tight End, 4 good backs.  O yeah we have a Thunder ( Dickson)  Lightening (Our own version of Wilkins and by the way, he is a Wilkins from Memphis....  We have a huge Oline and Huge and fast D Line.  Fairly has not seen the likes of Peabody.  Wideouts are like Jullian Eddleman a d ODell Beckam, Tightend is like Gronk

Edited by Golddoctor

19 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I have no idea why you are on here saying any of this. You said a few weeks ago you nothing of Peabody so you should do some studying. Fairley has a good team of Peabody and fairley get to play it will be a good game 

I know what the staff of Fairley is made of and I figure if you can be overly confident in what you know and who you know I can be the same type of confident... Nothing more, nothing less. I think Gene Robinson will be Chef Bulldog'De serving Region 7 fan Crow a la Mode 8-)

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

I know what staff of Fairley is made of and I figure if you can be overly confident in what you know and who you know I can be the same type of confident... Nothing more, nothing less. I think Gene Robinson will be Chef Bulldog'De serving Region 7 fan Crow a la Mode 8-)

I really like your enthusiasm and always enjoy your post but this situation you arent educated in friend !!! Fairley is a really good 2 A team Peabody is a Really great 2A team and depth will keep the Dawgs in it till 3rd then it gets ugly but as BigSwo2 says we all gotta focus on this week 

Edited by PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

I know what the staff of Fairley is made of and I figure if you can be overly confident in what you know and who you know I can be the same type of confident... Nothing more, nothing less. I think Gene Robinson will be Chef Bulldog'De serving Region 7 fan Crow a la Mode 8-)

Fairley is beat before they even step on the field against Peabody if the match up does happen simply because Peabody coaching staff will out coach Fairley’s. Plain & simple. Will Peabody blow out Fairley? They could, but not likely. But Peabody will send them back down I-40 to Memphis for the rest of the year. But Fairley better watch for UC first cause the Tornadoes are no slouch when it’s playoff time 

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Fairley is beat before they even step on the field against Peabody if the match up does happen simply because Peabody coaching staff will out coach Fairley’s. Plain & simple. Will Peabody blow out Fairley? They could, but not likely. But Peabody will send them back down I-40 to Memphis for the rest of the year. But Fairley better watch for UC first cause the Tornadoes are no slouch when it’s playoff time 

If we are all beimg honest its taken region 7 coaches for eva , eva eva ' to learn UC style and adapt so " IM SORRY MRS JACKSON I AM FO REAL UC GONNA MAKE THE DAWGS CRY GONNA SEND THEM HOME A 2ND TIME !!!