Booker T Washington at Lake County

lakecounty1968

On 11/2/2019 at 12:22 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Ok is now playoff time. LC has Booker T this week. They have played Union City and Peabody both games they were blown out in. I don't have a clue about them other than the two games I mentioned. I am sure they will have some speed and abe athletic. If it was a basketball game I would be worried but it's football and I think the Falcons will roll in this one. From here on out it's one game at a time. Falcon fans let's concentrate on our opponent for the week and ignore the trolls from a certain fanbase. Let's not even comment back to them unless it involves the game LC is playing. I will do my best to ignore all of their delusional comments. I hope all of you can do the same. Let's keep the threads on LC about LC and the game at hand.

LC and their coaching staff are always very prepared always and have a swagger of confidence without cockyness its very impressive to say the least...

3 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Lake County might want to send someone down to BTW and have that team follow them back up to Lake County. After all, BTW does have a history showing up late to games.

With that being said, Lake County wins this game against BTW in Beatdown Style.

Literally after they get on I 40 then hit Jackson there is 2 turns to get to Peabody Highschool 2 I say no more no less and they get lost every year !!! Shocked they dont "forfeit"..

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

My next post...I’m excited!

Its cool outside the leaves are droppin its almost here and man is man it is exciting !!! Nothing like small town football,I guarantee you brother the Tiptonvilles and Trentons of the world are pumped like no other time !!!! Best Wishes and best of luck to the Mighty Falcons, nothing but respect amd admiration for yall from ole Pride and us Trenton folk, rarely do I speak for us all but I dont see any of the Tide Nation mindin a bit....

18 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Its cool outside the leaves are droppin its almost here and man is man it is exciting !!! Nothing like small town football,I guarantee you brother the Tiptonvilles and Trentons of the world are pumped like no other time !!!! Best Wishes and best of luck to the Mighty Falcons, nothing but respect amd admiration for yall from ole Pride and us Trenton folk, rarely do I speak for us all but I dont see any of the Tide Nation mindin a bit....

We both are on the same mission! You guys are top notch...still kinda wished we played this year

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Sure be nice if we both play for the gold

Just now, mrbigster said:

Sure be nice if we both play for the gold

1A and 2A bringing Gold back West is the plan ! How do we get there?? 1 game at a time and we both have the ballers amd coaches to achieve it if we go out every game knowing it could be the last !!!!! BTW are a bunch of great respectful young men, the only team I have seen outta Memphis for myself that was douchbags was Freedom Prep ! Everytime the Tide has played any of em its been low penalties and top notch sportsmanship...

Congrats Tanner Snyder on being a Mr Football nominee....it’s been a long 48 hours keeping that a secret! Awesome job by AD Mike Moore inviting the community for breakfast...still a jerk! Larry you know they weren’t gonna put two LC boys on there...you still made my list!

Campbell Puckett and Tanner Snyder also selected for East/West all-star game! 

Yes that’s how us small towns do things