3A Mr Football Semifinalists

Devilsx5

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

Enos was a beast

without a doubt he was....and he that beast 4 years......dana patrick from North Jackson AL & the Brooks kid from Jackson Central back around 2001 were the only 2 Booger ever seen in HS better...

....Kane Patterson from CPA who recently signed with clemson may b close.....he was as dominent for as long a time period as Enos

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Carroll has a motor like Young. Similar athlete to Warren. Good size and growing. He is also a team first guy. BC was right about the double teams, allowing teammates to make plays and still wrecking havoc. 

Rarely are kids that talented and still very coachable.  Hard working, good kid as well. I've heard coaches describe him as the total package. Similar to Cobb on offense.

It's the total package that sets him apart.

6 minutes ago, ChadaLyon said:

James Moore is a RB and DE. If he only played defense he would outshine Carrol. Not to take anything away from Carrol, Moore is just that special of a player. 

James started LB on the 11-1 Spartans team as a freshman. 

Hopefully James makes it to the Championship game and we can see just how special he is....:thumb:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChadaLyon said:

James Moore is a RB and DE. If he only played defense he would outshine Carrol. Not to take anything away from Carrol, Moore is just that special of a player. 

James started LB on the 11-1 Spartans team as a freshman. 

I respectfully disagree. Carroll is the best player in 3A this year. He's just a junior. I've heard good things about Moore as well. Grey is the total package.