Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah  but he's never been one to lead with the head, just got a little carried away in the heat of the moment.

See that’s what I’m saying. If going in there all crazy thinking your going to clean #5 clock for Oneida it may not end well for you. Same thing for Oaks for Hampton. Got be smart. Would you say Hamptons QB is more important for the Offense or the Defense.

Just now, Appvol said:

See that’s what I’m saying. If going in there all crazy thinking your going to clean #5 clock for Oneida it may not end well for you. Same thing for Oaks for Hampton. Got be smart. Would you say Hamptons QB is more important for the Offense or the Defense.

Needed on both sides of the ball, got a pretty good back up QB, not sure they have anyone who could replace him on d.

As usual it seems a lot of us are leading with our heart instead of our head when it comes to game predictions.  It really is a virtual toss up because they seem to be carbon copies of each other. (at least physically)  IDK who is going to win but I still think it will come down to either teams kicking game.  If one team finds yardage in the air, it will make for a great advantage.

Kosmo