Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

Was a good hard hitting game from both sides.... sloppy penalties.... holding too much but been there done that....block near the end zone while the receiver was in the clear shouldn't have happened and never should be an official's call to end a game should've let either side play... good luck to the Indians well faught....this former Bulldogs cheering for you guys always liked your defensive schemes 

I will post this, Oneida has a team church service Thursdays in the field house. Been doing it for years. Have had several players saved during those. Well yesterday had another one. That's 2 I know of this season, possibly more not sure. There's a stat that matters far more than a scoreboard. I'm posting this for a reason, sometimes, especially after a difficult loss we all can sometimes take our eyes off things that truly matter. Hampton players, especially seniors, I know you're hurting, I challenge all of us to try to find the true plan God has for us and maybe even a blessing hidden in what seems to be a terrible time. 

6 minutes ago, BUCK60BUCK said:

Was a good hard hitting game from both sides.... sloppy penalties.... holding too much but been there done that....block near the end zone while the receiver was in the clear shouldn't have happened and never should be an official's call to end a game should've let either side play... good luck to the Indians well faught....this former Bulldogs cheering for you guys always liked your defensive schemes 

No official should make such a bull crap call....Was a fun game to watch. I'll be satisfied with our stats except for the penalty yard line 

1 minute ago, crow said:

I will post this, Oneida has a team church service Thursdays in the field house. Been doing it for years. Have had several players saved during those. Well yesterday had another one. That's 2 I know of this season, possibly more not sure. There's a stat that matters far more than a scoreboard. I'm posting this for a reason, sometimes, especially after a difficult loss we all can sometimes take our eyes off things that truly matter. Hampton players, especially seniors, I know you're hurting, I challenge all of us to try to find the true plan God has for us and maybe even a blessing hidden in what seems to be a terrible time. 

Amen Crow! Football will always end at some point but being Saved is life eternal!