Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

2 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Same here, it was a bumper and headlight.  Prayers for the young men though.

I hit one in 2005 at 2:45 in the morn on way to work on 2005 Kawasaki vulcan nomad doing 55 broke the doe in half,killed my brand new bike and thank the lord it was a big bike and took the grunt of it.I slid 80 feet had a little road rash and ripped my work pants off almost completely!Officer said man you were lucky i said nope someone was watching over me cause no way i should have walked away! They should open deer season to kill as many as you possibly can they're getting to be like rats!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I hit one in 2005 at 2:45 in the morn on way to work on 2005 Kawasaki vulcan nomad doing 55 broke the doe in half,killed my brand new bike and thank the lord it was a big bike and took the grunt of it.I slid 80 feet had a little road rash and ripped my work pants off almost completely!Officer said man you were lucky i said nope someone was watching over me cause no way i should have walked away! They should open deer season to kill as many as you possibly can they're getting to be like rats!

That's a totally different story on a bike, yeah, I believe somebody was watching over you. It is amazing what some people survive.

Edited by rtl112

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Here is something for you guys out there that wonder about how we treat our visitors.We have a great group behind the visitors that have been back there for a couple years now.

Greenback may be hospitable to teams they don’t fear but to stiff competition they try all sorts of intimation. I can produce many witnesses to their antics. 

3 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Greenback may be hospitable to teams they don’t fear but to stiff competition they try all sorts of intimation. I can produce many witnesses to their antics. 

Very well may have in the past but we have moved most folks away from the visitors stands and i know each person parked behind the visitors team now and you wont have an issue.Oneida one year had some issues but the AD has done a good job moving them around.

22 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Very well may have in the past but we have moved most folks away from the visitors stands and i know each person parked behind the visitors team now and you wont have an issue.Oneida one year had some issues but the AD has done a good job moving them around.

Great to hear. What about the trucks backed up to the visitors’ half of the field not allowing visiting bands to stand there and the fans in those trucks intimating visiting students and throwing of small objects at the helmets of players. 
At the very least a temporary stands should be provided for the band. Our band had to play standing up in the roadway behind those trucks. 

On 11/10/2019 at 10:48 AM, orngnblk said:

CWD is coming that way, west TN deer I dying off quickly , deer population has been 5 times what it should be across TN for too long, if hunting doesn’t control then, disease will , you did have someone watching over you though, wow..