Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Our folks on that side are to the left on the 20 yard line down to Goal line.Players are 30 to 30.The folks back there now are older folks and they are FAR from trouble makers.

If someone was throwing something why not let someone know,the SRO officer would have lead them out.

Who do you suggest pay for the stands??Our school cant afford to do it and the County SURE wont do anything for us because our name isnt LOUDON.I wish we had more seating EVERYWHERE but its what we have.

LRDAO.... You fellars are using all your money on the orchestration and cant even accommodate but for about 50 people on the visitors side.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Here is something for you guys out there that wonder about how we treat our visitors.We have a great group behind the visitors that have been back there for a couple years now.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee I've already been threatened to get thrown off the back of the bleachers and my Murphy Fair book to by that Cherokee 23 man.  We aint falling for your mess o&b man.  You think im joking but im not. 

16 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee I've already been threatened to get thrown off the back of the bleachers and my Murphy Fair book to by that Cherokee 23 man.  We aint falling for your mess o&b man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Keepem straight RD, anyone that spews the GB fans in the trucks are anything other than agitators are clueless or jest lying!