The 1st Rematch: Tyner hosts Trousdale

tcjacket13

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Not trolling at all here with this prediction. I think Tyner redeems last year loss and wins a tight one 20-15. 

It could go either way, but I don’t think it’s going to be a blowout by either team.

Over all i think just as good as last yr..defense is very good yes we miss Baines ,Greogry  and you just dont replace players like that but we have some kids that have step up to the challenge .Jackets we be ready friday

2 minutes ago, kingjacket said:

Over all i think just as good as last yr..defense is very good yes we miss Baines ,Greogry  and you just dont replace players like that but we have some kids that have step up to the challenge .Jackets we be ready friday

Yeah you guys are definitely a good team and could win, but I think last years team was a little more battle tested which helped them a lot last year when the playoffs started. 

It will be great game either way I bet!

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Yeah you guys are definitely a good team and could win, but I think last years team was a little more battle tested which helped them a lot last year when the playoffs started. 

It will be great game either way I bet!

I couldn’t agree more. Unfortunately, Portland wasn’t as good as we would have liked them to be. Macon Co. was for sure a battle. The score didn’t show that but trust me, those Tigers play their hearts out against the Jackets. We knew we played them. It’s a rivalry! Then ole Gordy was in a bad place with  injuries. Friendship wasn’t healthy either and I expect had they been, the Jackets may have started the year 0-2. Of course, your boys outlasted them. Everyone else you faced. 

I will say that a lot of the key players played last year and have that battle experience. I also think that the change at HC has been a huge benefit. Wag was a really good guy and did some good things but IMO ole BSatt is the man for the job. He is just cut from a certain cloth. With that, I think Friday’s game will be close. Skill guys won’t decide this one. It will be won in the trenches. 

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I’m curious on how many of these new students / football players will be or are getting sponsored?

To me this sounds like a great way to beat the TSSAA rules.

There is no doubt TC is a good “educational” school, but it is out of the way from most of the larger communities and there aren’t many people in Macon and Smith county that could afford  or are  willing to pay that price tag, not to mention they probably have great schools as well!

Are you guys bussing these kids in yet?

Macon has one of the worse graduation rates in the state. No the kids that live outside of TC will have to provide their own transportation.

TC 21- Tyner 7 with a late score in the 4th. Just think TC defense is a way too strong to give up a lot of points. BSatt will have the defensive scheme to shut Tyner run game down. This game will be won with the line on offense and TC front 7 on defense. I also think Tyner will see a different offense then what they are prepared for 

Although the final score didn’t indicate it - Tyner’s defense acquitted themselves very well against Baylor- holding Elijah Howard running and Baylor passing game mostly in check. 21 of Baylor’s points came from bad special teams mistakes.  Baylor’s O-line and skill players probably better than TCs.

I think the tougher schedule Tyner has played will pay off- we will avoid mistakes - get a punt return or defensive TD and win 20-14

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I’m curious on how many of these new students / football players will be or are getting sponsored?

To me this sounds like a great way to beat the TSSAA rules.

There is no doubt TC is a good “educational” school, but it is out of the way from most of the larger communities and there aren’t many people in Macon and Smith county that could afford  or are  willing to pay that price tag, not to mention they probably have great schools as well!

Are you guys bussing these kids in yet?

sounds like you’re already quite versed at keeping stuff,  “off the books”.

tell me more. :hungry:

Edited by snoball5278

2 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

Although the final score didn’t indicate it - Tyner’s defense acquitted themselves very well against Baylor- holding Elijah Howard running and Baylor passing game mostly in check. 21 of Baylor’s points came from bad special teams mistakes.  Baylor’s O-line and skill players probably better than TCs.

I think the tougher schedule Tyner has played will pay off- we will avoid mistakes - get a punt return or defensive TD and win 20-14

Tyner should come out on the 1st offensive series like the Alcoa game(driving 75 yds) with the only difference being a score. That will set the pace for a Rams victory!! 

7 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

sounds like you’re already quite versed at keeping stuff,  “off the books”.

tell me more. :hungry:

You’re already sponsoring one aren’t you! 

I’m sure the older / handicapped citizens of TC are thankful knowing you helped to get the football bleachers fixed.

I’m curious if you get to pick the kids you sponsor or is it kind of like a angel tree? You never know who your sponsoring... you just know it’s some kid that is a great football player that is in need of a top notch TC education.

Please share how Big Daddy Satterfield has this wonderful community driven program set up. 

PS: Is the indoor practice facility still in great shape?  

52 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You’re already sponsoring one aren’t you! 

I’m sure the older / handicapped citizens of TC are thankful knowing you helped to get the football bleachers fixed.

I’m curious if you get to pick the kids you sponsor or is it kind of like a angel tree? You never know who your sponsoring... you just know it’s some kid that is a great football player that is in need of a top notch TC education.

Please share how Big Daddy Satterfield has this wonderful community driven program set up. 

PS: Is the indoor practice facility still in great shape?  

:roflol: keep em coming.