Union City 154 yds rushing

Fairley 34 yds rushing

Union City 33 yds passing 

Fairley 78 yds passing

Union City 187 Total Yards

Fairley 112 Total Yards

Time of possession UC 18:25 Fairley 5:35

Fairley has a 75 yard return

Just out of curiosity what were the final stats?

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

How do you see the Peabody vs fairley game going ? 

Honestly, I think you guys are going to Steam Roll this team. We could have done much better than we did. We were without 5 players last night and one of those being our starting fullback. They were removed from the team for violating team rules. 

Fairley is fast. Very fast. But so is Peabody. Outside of speed, I don't think they are that good. You guys are going to win running away

11 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Honestly, I think you guys are going to Steam Roll this team. We could have done much better than we did. We were without 5 players last night and one of those being our starting fullback. They were removed from the team for violating team rules. 

Fairley is fast. Very fast. But so is Peabody. Outside of speed, I don't think they are that good. You guys are going to win running away

I wished you could emphasize this analysis to some of the other posters

14 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

We always value your opinion Swo

9 minutes ago, allgoodlf said:

We always value your opinion Swo

Swo Knows !! Similar to Bo knows ! What Swo knows is Highschool football and theater, at one point ole Pride thought he was a lesbian but ole Swo had to set Pride down with crayolas and help me draw out the word " Thesbian" or some fancy word like that General AmerighaForrest Fellar uses from his thesarus "which Swo and Gold Doctor had to then explain to ole Pride that aint no Dinosaur , its a learnin book ! Time for Ole Pride to hit the sack gotta put the Crayolas up put on my helmet and head to bed .... Oh and my friend the Gold Doctor is in trouble with @Goldentidefanatic for leaving me alone at the game I came home with gum I done found on the bleachers in my mouth and 15 hambugers them ladies gave me after the game !!! He left me with this @allgoodlf fellar and he let me run amuck...

3 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Zoom zoom

24 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Take our Zoom Zoom and raise you Power as wellhttps://www.wbbjtv.com/2019/11/15/5th-quarter-recap-week-13-3/

https://www.unapproved website.com/m/high-schools/peabody-golden-tide-(trenton,tn)/football/videos.htm?videoid=98fb5610-0325-477d-a6ea-e64eab2ad95c

Peabody Highlights from the UC game

On 11/15/2019 at 11:39 PM, kwc said:

Just out of curiosity what were the final stats?

UC                Fairley

total off.               268.               303

rush att/yards.    55-235.          23-164

comp-att-int.        1-5-1.            3-5-1

pass yds.                  33.               139

first downs.               16.                7

zero fumbles both teams

penalties-yds.             5-48.          12-95

• Upvote 1