Rhea Co. @ Powell Round 2

Rhea Co.

24 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Funny how all these Powell fans, amongst others, called me out saying I didn’t know what I was talking about. Who wants Crow for dinner, I’m serving it up all evening!

You are going to be really disappointed.  This is a he said he said thing.  There's no burger on the bun.  

Read Jesse's updated story.  This is an attempt at distraction.  

As I have said before, everybody in Knox County needs to be really careful.  Every one of the programs live in a glass house.  

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Image result for powell head coach slide

Perfect Example of Powell, Its Look at ME "SHOW"! This picture is all anyone needs to see and understand about what kind of Culture is at Powell HS... Its not about the kids its about Backwards Visors and Records. 

Going Back to my prediction

Rhea County 31

Powell 21 

Ill hang up and listen 

Easy now.  Don’t speak on the culture of Powell High School as a whole. Say what you want about the football culture, but the people in that school do care about those kids. That’s a fact 

Edited by KnoxPhoto

1 minute ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Perhaps not you, but many others and yes HTV was the main one. I knew this was coming long ago. I watched Matt Lowe recruit kids myself after 7 v 7 games back during the spring at AC. These accusations are 100 percent accurate.  

I'm not disagreeing. I'm not close to the program like I was a decade or so ago, but if he's blatantly breaking the rules, then I hope that justice is served. All I can say is that knowing what some of us know about the current state of football in Knox County, I have a very hard time believing that this is solely a Powell problem. I'll even sign my name to that.

That being said, I don't wear orange and black glasses in situations like this. If rules were broken, so be it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Image result for powell head coach slide

Perfect Example of Powell, Its Look at ME "SHOW"! This picture is all anyone needs to see and understand about what kind of Culture is at Powell HS... Its not about the kids its about Backwards Visors and Records.  

I've known Matt for a long time, and he cares about those kids. I don't question that at all. He's a tremendous coach and a genuinely good guy. Opposing fans may not like his style, but he shouldn't have to apologize for that.

However, if he broke the rules, justice should be served. I'm a Powell alum, but I would never let my fandom cloud my judgment.

1 minute ago, osunut2 said:

I've known Matt for a long time, and he cares about those kids. I don't question that at all. He's a tremendous coach and a genuinely good guy. Opposing fans may not like his style, but he shouldn't have to apologize for that.

However, if he broke the rules, justice should be served. I'm a Powell alum, but I would never let my fandom cloud my judgment.

Therefore you know that Rules may have been BROKEN or are Being? 

We all know Coach Lowe connection to downtown and how they get players to Powell.

I agree everyone recruits across the state. If your not recruiting then your gonna fall behind, but lease wait til the season is over, not after the game.... That is Class-less act IMO.  What do the Wise men say. 

"If you not cheating, you aint Trying"