Rhea Co. @ Powell Round 2

Rhea Co.

3 hours ago, HTV said:

You are going to be really disappointed.  This is a he said he said thing.  There's no burger on the bun.  

Read Jesse's updated story.  This is an attempt at distraction.  

As I have said before, everybody in Knox County needs to be really careful.  Every one of the programs live in a glass house.  

Hahahaha, even when they come out with allegations you still hold serve. Bet if some of those kids are questioned it won’t be He said he said! Powell is about to go down, HARD. Ive been telling you something was coming because I knew of this long ago. But you kept sticking your chest out saying I was wrong and didn’t know anything. Still think that now? Or are you in the mood for Crow? :roflol:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Here’s the facts, Lowe has been seen(even by myself) out recruiting. Story says assistants were talking to kids after games, bet 10 bucks we know who that was...cough cough Josh Jones. Any way you slice it, Powell has been in trouble 2 years in a row now. 

I know nothing about any of it, but what I do know is allegations are only allegations until proven otherwise. So as of now, nobody is in trouble. At some point they might be, or maybe they won’t. Only time will tell. If it comes out rules were indeed broken, then punishment needs to be handed down.

Edited by KnoxPhoto
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Powell has some great 8th graders. Knox County is so open that you would be a fool to not recruit kids coming out of 8th grade. That’s why all these Fulton kids are now at Powell. But if allegations are true, it’s low to try and pull players from other high school teams. Have no idea what TSSAA could do with he said he said. But if 2 schools are reporting it, there’s gotta be something to it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Image result for powell head coach slide

Perfect Example of Powell, Its Look at ME "SHOW"! This picture is all anyone needs to see and understand about what kind of Culture is at Powell HS... Its not about the kids its about Backwards Visors and Records. 

Going Back to my prediction

Rhea County 31

Powell 21 

Ill hang up and listen 

his twitter bio is pretty arrogant too. wouldn’t catch rankin, hunt, black, rosser, Courtney, Duncan ect doing that. dude needs to act like he’s been there, even tho he hasn’t. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, madhatter2269 said:

his twitter bio is pretty arrogant too. wouldn’t catch rankin, hunt, black, rosser, Courtney, Duncan ect doing that. dude needs to act like he’s been there, even tho he hasn’t. 

His own high school coach told him the same thing.  The Coaching community is thick as thieves.  Just like the referees.  They have to be.  People are just tired of it.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, knoxfan28 said:

Powell has some great 8th graders. Knox County is so open that you would be a fool to not recruit kids coming out of 8th grade. That’s why all these Fulton kids are now at Powell. But if allegations are true, it’s low to try and pull players from other high school teams. Have no idea what TSSAA could do with he said he said. But if 2 schools are reporting it, there’s gotta be something to it.

That’s the thing, its saying multiple schools. There’s definitely something to it, like I said all it takes is for a player to say Coach X talked to me after X game and Powell is screwed. Then it’s  not He said he said anymore.

Edited by chsbobcat09
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

What in the H E double L is going on in that picture of the Powell coach up above??

Clip from the Powell-Halls game. On a long TD run by Jordan Brown, Lowe was chasing him down the sideline. To avoid going into the restricted area on the sideline, he slid. That video got a lot of play on ESPN the following week.

8 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Clip from the Powell-Halls game. On a long TD run by Jordan Brown, Lowe was chasing him down the sideline. To avoid going into the restricted area on the sideline, he slid. That video got a lot of play on ESPN the following week.

Haha..... unfortunately he was in the “restricted” area for the entire run and slide.