Mairvul heads upp Eye-81

STARSNBARS

The visitors side at DB is one of my favorite places to watch a game. The setup is different but your very close to the action being so close to the sidelines. It’s very similar to maryville visitors side just not centered. I would love to see the Tribe compete Friday night but this will be another 42-0 or 42-7 Maryville win. This maryville team is very very good in all aspects of the game. Catholic fans Maryville would beat you this year.  They are more polished and disciplined than the Catholic team we played. Close game though. 

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

After carefully reading the stadium rules I see that under items not to bring into the stadium cleary says " Balls of any type, etc".  What's going on up there?  Is this why the place has turned into a big band school and let us take over as the winnest football team in the state now.

J-Fred-Johnson-Stadium-1.jpg

Since you can’t bring umbrellas in, Maybe the rain will move out before kickoff and everyone will stay dry.  :thumb:

Edited by Romansfive8

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Vurry vurry consernin'....Thes guys ere vurry goodur agin tha paiss and run.....:unsure:

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Football/2019/08/02/Double-Trouble-Seniors-Kulbacki-Harris-lead-the-Dobyns-Bennett-defense.html

STARS ole man, hope to meet you folks Friday.  Not sure if I can find you tho. I'll just ask around. May have a former Indian with me that played against your Rebels about 10 years ago.