Mairvul heads upp Eye-81

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

This rite hear iz a vurry vurry goodur brakedown.....Tha hole town ov Kangsport weal bee thair....Nobody runs two tha bawl like tham....Thay play teem footbawl.......:unsure:

Eye uhgree and haiv mooved tham upp two a 129.3 pt favritt....Eye jist down't wanna git imbarrassed rilly rilly bad....:unsure:

https://tricitiessports.com/dobynsbennett-maryville-set-for-state-quarterfinal-showdown-p94671-1.htm

Journalists.  We all should know not to listen to anything they have to say. This will not be a showdown.  Or not my definition of one.

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

This rite hear iz a vurry vurry goodur brakedown.....Tha hole town ov Kangsport weal bee thair....Nobody runs two tha bawl like tham....Thay play teem footbawl.......:unsure:

Eye uhgree and haiv mooved tham upp two a 129.3 pt favritt....Eye jist down't wanna git imbarrassed rilly rilly bad....:unsure:

https://tricitiessports.com/dobynsbennett-maryville-set-for-state-quarterfinal-showdown-p94671-1.htm

Dang, that’s a breakdown all right! I thought they were going to start talking about Christmas day garbage service, touchdown cookies, and other such recruiting tactics.

Safe travels for everybody. Don’t forget the megaphone.

DB needs turnovers and points off of them ...

DB needs no penalties- it's been a killer for DB in the past 10 years (especially this season)  ... But the last game(Bearden)  DB only had an amazing 4 penalties 

If it comes to field goals DB has the upper hand 

i love my Indians but .........Maryville 35-DB 13 (wink) 

Edited by kingindian33

3 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Is that the Pal's where that crackhead woman fell through the ceiling and got herself arrested?

I thought you were going about the story about the previous owners of the Purple Cow restaurant in kingsport where the owner girlfriend dress up like a clown and shot his ex-wife, it was a national story that I know dateline did a special on it, a show called unmasked did something on it, and I'm sure other programs talked about it, it took 20+ plus years to finally gather enough evidence to arrest her.

8 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

I thought you were going about the story about the previous owners of the Purple Cow restaurant in kingsport where the owner girlfriend dress up like a clown and shot his ex-wife, it was a national story that I know dateline did a special on it, a show called unmasked did something on it, and I'm sure other programs talked about it, it took 20+ plus years to finally gather enough evidence to arrest her.

that would be an awesome quentin tarantino movie!!!!

13 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Does anybody know where the officiating crew will be from? I think Farragut was called for one penalty last week. I hope we don't notice them either way.

No idea but I hope they're not from Tri-Cities.  Most of the refs from up here hate DB.  I doubt this game will be close enough for the refs to make a difference either way though.  Hoping the Tribe can play well and make a game of it, at least for a while.