Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

what i find so funny about all of this is that HC supporters seem like we're trying to hang them by saying anything about their team. No one from DC is discrediting HC, but these boys are doing something that hasn't been done since the 70s so obviously we're excited. It should be a very intense game that is worth the $7 we are all going to pay to get in. Rain or not, it will be a top 5 matchup of the playoffs.

1 hour ago, DawsonParker said:

what i find so funny about all of this is that HC supporters seem like we're trying to hang them by saying anything about their team. No one from DC is discrediting HC, but these boys are doing something that hasn't been done since the 70s so obviously we're excited. It should be a very intense game that is worth the $7 we are all going to pay to get in. Rain or not, it will be a top 5 matchup of the playoffs.

It's $8 but I can respect y'all being excited and for good reason. In our 2011 year that we went undefeated and won that state championship you couldn't find a person in Paris that wasn't excited and going to all the games! It's a fun time to be a HC and DC fan! The difference I believe in the game is our whole season has been based on the fact that we lost the state championship game last year and we want redemption!!! We will not allow anyone to come in our house and take our chance of returning to the championship game away! That's the X Factor! We refuse to be denied at home!!!

Edited by PatriotNation
  • Upvote 1

You aren’t coming into Patriot Stadium and getting a win. It ain’t happening, period. And this nonsense about the cold and the rain neutralizing our team is just crazy talk. We’re built for this. That kind of weather plays right into our hands. There’s nothing finesse about Henry County Football. Y’all are the spread/finesse team, if anything the weather hurts you guys more so than it does us. Keep grasping at straws though. Y’all just enjoy the happiness of making it to the quarterfinals, while we’re focused on taking care of business this week, to be playing Thanksgiving weekend and beyond.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

It's $8 but I can respect y'all being excited and for good reason. In our 2011 year that we went undefeated and won that state championship you couldn't find a person in Paris that wasn't excited and going to all the games! It's a fun time to be a HC and DC fan! The difference I believe in the game is our whole season has been based on the fact that we lost the state championship game last year and we want redemption!!! We will not allow anyone to come in our house and take our chance of returning to the championship game away! That's the X Factor! We refuse to be denied at home!!!

This is great...gets me fired up

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChoctawFever said:

Old men knowing football cracks me up. Ridgeway had y'all on your heels in your house lol. 

Who won? Is it Dyer County playing Ridgeway this week??? Coming from a team we blew out by 34 points this year when Dyer County has had their best team since 1976. Matter of fact I really believe Dyer County would have got their butt handed to them if they played Brentwood like we did and we won! Y'all honestly would have gotten destroyed by them. Just be sure if your going to come after me or these guys be sure to have good material! 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ChoctawFever said:

Old men knowing football cracks me up. Ridgeway had y'all on your heels in your house lol. 

Some guys on these boards know a heck of a lot more football than you sir. Be nice to see Counce and these Patriots to put a gameplan together and shutout these Choctaws and silence them

5 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Who won? Is it Dyer County playing Ridgeway this week??? Coming from a team we blew out by 34 points this year when Dyer County has had their best team since 1976. Matter of fact I really believe Dyer County would have got their butt handed to them if they played Brentwood like we did and we won! Y'all honestly would have gotten destroyed by them. Just be sure if your going to come after me or these guys be sure to have good material! 

Some guys just want to beat their chest when they finally win 2 playoff games in 43 years...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ChoctawFever said:

And while I have it on my mind in our 2013 championship year we was down pretty big in the regular season at home against NE in the 4th quarter and we had a huge 4th quarter and come back and won. Also in that same year in the playoffs Memphis East came to play at our place and they gave us a close game we won 17-14. So if you are trying to discredit HC because we had a close game this year against Ridgeway at home that's crazy talk! Let's say the game this Friday is close...will y'all be able to handle the pressure? I know our boys will welcome pressure with open arms.

14 minutes ago, ChoctawFever said:

Stop living in the past. Stop bringing up last time. And as far as knowing more about football how in the heck do you know what I know. I didn't come beating my chest I made a simple comment about the weather can be an issue for any team. You got butt hurt because you think your team is the greatest in the state. I don't care who they beat last time or 2011 or 1976. It's 2019 so grow up act your age and let the kids and yes let the kids play ball Friday night. 

Sounds like got under somebodys skin! Our boys ready to eat Friday night! :hungry: