Huntingdon vs Huntland

Waker

8 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Buddy I was there. I know what the East has and know a little bit of what LC has from film. Just telling it how I see it. You’re obviously a good team. Just not as good as some of the talk is on here.

lol....You said i know 2 times.  We are talking high school football you dont know.  anything could happen.

Nostradamus up in here.....

• Like 2

Just now, Southtowner said:

I've seen 3 of the 4 top teams in 1A this year.  My honest opinion I have both SP and GB above Huntingdon.  And that's based on what I've seen live.  

Huntingdon would have to play a better defensive game than what I seen tonight.  

I realize all games are about matchups.  And to be honest I think we matchup well with Huntingdon. 

But this doesn't matter at this point.  Huntingdon will have to matchup with Lake County first.

Just now, HigherPrimate said:

lol....You said i know 2 times.  We are talking high school football you dont know.  anything could happen.

Well I still KNOW what the East has and still KNOW what LC has from film. Does it mean that we should go ahead and give it to them? No. Anything can happen. Doesn’t change the fact of who the better teams are as of rn from what I’ve seen. I hadn’t commented on anything until I saw them live. Now that I have, I KNOW what they bring to the table. Said it 3 times just for you 

Just now, cherokee23 said:

Well I still KNOW what the East has and still KNOW what LC has from film. Does it mean that we should go ahead and give it to them? No. Anything can happen. Doesn’t change the fact of who the better teams are as of rn from what I’ve seen. I hadn’t commented on anything until I saw them live. Now that I have, I KNOW what they bring to the table. Said it 3 times just for you 

Have you seen us live this year?  If so, who?

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You have the Meigs game to compare some with though.

Should have driven down to see that matchup.  I seen yalls at Meigs.  I know that was early on but I still got a good look.

When it comes down to it, it’ll be who can stop the other’s strength the most. SP wingT run game vs GB pass game. Which defenses will prevail? But we don’t know if we’ll even be seeing each other yet. One more game to play for each. Good luck! 

41 minutes ago, HigherPrimate said:

I counted the "I know " in his message. One. I did count the number of "i's " used  though on my fingers and their were nine total in all the words he printed.

To address the clown from Huntland who didn't like the pass for a TD late. That was 100% running it up to make up for the helmet to helmet and the cheap shots your boys tried to give in the 3rd quarter. I will say Huntingdon did not play it's best game offensively but it was good enough for their 12th running clock this year. West Carroll/Lake Co you will get EVERYTHING the Mustangs have next week. Heck we might even make it to the backside of the play sheet. Remember boys and girls the road to Cookeville still runs thru Paul Ward Stadium on Black Friday! Can't wait!