Huntingdon vs Huntland

Waker

9 hours ago, shockernation said:

Apples and oranges 

The playoff game against West Carrol,Snyder went off passing the ball.And if you go back and read an old thread.May have been when LC played South Fulton.Or maybe Greenfield.One of their posters said he was basing his posts on last year.Said it was no comparison to last  years team

58 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO...i garuntee nothing you fellars do will surprise me.  You think im joking but im not. 

We talked to some Huntland fans last night  they were saying SP has several job openings every year for certain parents of good football players. Roy tell me this is not true.......!

9 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Oh wow. You’ve been to the semis two years in a row because you play in the weakest quadrant in the state. I’m fixn to drive but will take care of you starting tomorrow. Hide your wives and mistresses I’m coming to the swamp tomorrow night.

I hope you all come, coach sits Snyder and Tubbs and just lets younger Puckett handle the qb spot and see how it goes. Or just start them and run basic plays .Not show anything.But I think I have an idea of what he has planned against Hunt if they meet each other.And I think Hunt will show things they haven't done before,like throw the ball early to try to get LC in a different mindset and then Hunt go to the running game.Going to be a chess match if they meet.

8 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I hope you all come, coach sits Snyder and Tubbs and just lets younger Puckett handle the qb spot and see how it goes. Or just start them and run basic plays .Not show anything.But I think I have an idea of what he has planned against Hunt if they meet each other.And I think Hunt will show things they haven't done before,like throw the ball early to try to get LC in a different mindset and then Hunt go to the running game.Going to be a chess match if they meet.

You say that, but that would be super out of character for Swenson. His philosophy has always been to do what we do well over and over again. If you can stop it, good for you. 

6 hours ago, footballover said:

To address the clown from Huntland who didn't like the pass for a TD late. That was 100% running it up to make up for the helmet to helmet and the cheap shots your boys tried to give in the 3rd quarter. I will say Huntingdon did not play it's best game offensively but it was good enough for their 12th running clock this year. West Carroll/Lake Co you will get EVERYTHING the Mustangs have next week. Heck we might even make it to the backside of the play sheet. Remember boys and girls the road to Cookeville still runs thru Paul Ward Stadium on Black Friday! Can't wait!

Helmet to helmet. Lol. Really? You sound like a millennial liberal. Put flags on the players from here on out. Smh. Cakeboy.

Just now, ysoangry said:

Sorry i'm 1000 miles away didn't realize it was last night.

All good, man. Huntingdon started slow, but ended up handling business well in the 2nd half. I think it was probably some due to the long drive and some of it was not wanting to show too much knowing half of the state would have eyes and ears on this game as it was the only playoff game played last night.