Huntingdon vs Huntland

Waker

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

Indeed! Can't say that I'll be any more "quiet" than normal next week.  I can dish out as well as I take it. Lol. Lots of excitement floating around here now that we've made it over both the CVille hump and the 3rd round curse. 

But much respect to your team and your fans on here, yourself included. You guys have a great team.

Yes sir! Gonna be a good one! We gotta stay focused on West Carroll and I guess then we can dance? Congrats on the W and I’m curious what the attendance will be Black Friday...epic

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

Well here’s my take from this game. 
1. If Lake Co has trouble with Huntingdon next week, the Gold ball will be coming back east.

2. LC if you want to win... close your eyes and sling it up in the air. Pass coverage is atrocious.

3. Ensley should’ve been ejected for kicking Huntland player in helmet.

4. Huntingdon’s O-Line is pretty good.

5. Better hope Huntingdon doesn’t have to play GB. Our QB will have 400+ yards passing.

Only way to tell it is to be blunt and honest. If you force Huntingdon to pass the ball, you’ll win the game. If you can pass the ball, you’ll win the game. 

+1

no mess here

2 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Yes sir! Gonna be a good one! We gotta stay focused on West Carroll and I guess then we can dance? Congrats on the W and I’m curious what the attendance will be Black Friday...epic

Cornersville brought a great crowd to Huntingdon last year. I expect you guys to do better. Standing room only no doubt. 

3 minutes ago, Beagle said:

aww look someone is butt hurt because I picked against his team...  It will be okay little feller nothing i said will mean a bit of difference in the game..now go have a nice warm cup of hot chocolate put some get over  it mallows in there 

Not my team. Mine lost last week to the Mustangs last week. Not a little fellar either btw. Pretty sure nothing on here makes a bit of difference in any game. I'm a Tennessee fan too, so my get over it has been gotten over for years now but thanks.

Didn't realize one little phrase would cause such a ruckus.

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

Cornersville brought a great crowd to Huntingdon last year. I expect you guys to do better. Standing room only no doubt. 

I honestly expect most of West TN to be at this one...again should it happen! And before I log off...the post was really funny I thought! See we gonna be besties just like me and waker

7 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

1. If Lake Co has trouble with Huntingdon next week, the Gold ball will be coming back east.

2. LC if you want to win... close your eyes and sling it up in the air. Pass coverage is atrocious.

5. Better hope Huntingdon doesn’t have to play GB. Our QB will have 400+ yards passing.

Only way to tell it is to be blunt and honest. If you force Huntingdon to pass the ball, you’ll win the game. If you can pass the ball, you’ll win the game. 

I truly appreciate 3rd person perspectives! If this game wasn’t a 2 day drive I would’ve been there...just too far! 

2 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Agree 100 percent

6 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Not my team. Mine lost last week to the Mustangs last week. Not a little fellar either btw. Pretty sure nothing on here makes a bit of difference in any game. I'm a Tennessee fan too, so my get over it has been gotten over for years now but thanks.

Didn't realize one little phrase would cause such a ruckus.

Na it was funny...too tense???

8 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

And if they play SP, SP will run the ball at will. Huntland got their full attention for a good spell. My guess is Lake County will be  in the title game.