Huntingdon vs Huntland

Waker

3 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Reread so you don’t look so stupid...you’re making this way to easy

Lmao. Don't believe I'm the one with the reading comprehension issues here. Cornersville fan stepping into an argument about Huntingdon and Lake County that was started by a Camden fan on the Huntland thread..

Keep up kid. 

Just now, sportsnutz said:

Lmao. Don't believe I'm the one with the reading comprehension issues here. Cornersville fan stepping into an argument about Huntingdon and Lake County that was started by a Camden fan on the Huntland thread..

Keep up kid. 

It’s a message board! Kid is a compliment...thanks! I’m honestly not gonna say much this week! When this game is official I’m sure the talk will get worse...part of it take the good with bad! One thing is for sure one of us will be disappointed after great seasons! 

5 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Yeah, i follow that.. but the commenter you're replying to is a Camden fan. So i dont see why last year's Camden team is relevant..

Personally, I'm more inclined to talk about THIS year.  And while i would love to sit and rehash last week's events with you (it would bring me great joy), Huntingdon has yet another game to start preparing for next week..

I must have misunderstood him then. He was talking about seeing the falcon last year and comparing what he saw to last year to this year and all that mess, and that's why I said what I said. 

As far as last week, you guys took out two years of frustration and kicked our tails. Will be the first to admit it. 

You guys have a great team and have for the last two years as well. At least we didn't have folks calling for our coaches head on here after the game.

32 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Since we're talking about last season....

aww look someone is butt hurt because I picked against his team...  It will be okay little feller nothing i said will mean a bit of difference in the game..now go have a nice warm cup of hot chocolate put some get over  it mallows in there 

7 minutes ago, shockernation said:

It’s a message board! Kid is a compliment...thanks! I’m honestly not gonna say much this week! When this game is official I’m sure the talk will get worse...part of it take the good with bad! One thing is for sure one of us will be disappointed after great seasons! 

Indeed! Can't say that I'll be any more "quiet" than normal next week.  I can dish out as well as I take it. Lol. Lots of excitement floating around here now that we've made it over both the CVille hump and the 3rd round curse. 

But much respect to your team and your fans on here, yourself included. You guys have a great team.

Well here’s my take from this game. 
1. If Lake Co has trouble with Huntingdon next week, the Gold ball will be coming back east.

2. LC if you want to win... close your eyes and sling it up in the air. Pass coverage is atrocious.

3. Ensley should’ve been ejected for kicking Huntland player in helmet.

4. Huntingdon’s O-Line is pretty good.

5. Better hope Huntingdon doesn’t have to play GB. Our QB will have 400+ yards passing.

Only way to tell it is to be blunt and honest. If you force Huntingdon to pass the ball, you’ll win the game. If you can pass the ball, you’ll win the game. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I must have misunderstood him then. He was talking about seeing the falcon last year and comparing what he saw to last year to this year and all that mess, and that's why I said what I said. 

As far as last week, you guys took out two years of frustration and kicked our tails. Will be the first to admit it. 

You guys have a great team and have for the last two years as well. At least we didn't have folks calling for our coaches head on here after the game.

:popcorneater: