Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

47 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

The projected match up for round 3 is here. Should be a good one with speed all over the team on both sides

They may have a little bit more speed.  But football speed is different than track speed.  We will bring the wood.  I hope KWC makes the trip down so he can see for himself what Peabody football is all about

30 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

They may have a little bit more speed.  But football speed is different than track speed.  We will bring the wood.  I hope KWC makes the trip down so he can see for himself what Peabody football is all about

Kwc just talks and post Informative links. He doesn’t travel outside of Memphis or watch football. Neither kwc or blackhavensenator know a single thing about Peabody. :roflol:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Back2BackPGTide said:

UC coach kicked off 7 starters one being their running back. Would have been a totally different game with those 7 starters playing. May still not have won but would have been a lot closer game.

The union city guys said they weren’t starters and I think they said it was 5 guys. Somebody said it was 20-6 at the half and union city dropped a touchdown pass right before half which would have made it 20-12 or possibly 14. Union city had lost its kicker to injury also and I don’t think fairley has a kicker they were going for 2 

43 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

I hope KWC makes the trip down so he can see for himself what Peabody football is all about

Whitehaven plays Houston and that's where I will be. The top two 6A programs in the Memphis area going at it in the QFs.  The number 1 offense in Shelby County vs the number 1 defense in Shelby County.

Edited by kwc