Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

Just now, Trollin said:

Fairley looks to be more competitive this year but Peabody is on an entire new level. Honestly I’d be surprised if this game is close. 

Fairley won’t touch Peabody. Forrest/Riverside won’t touch Peabody. Meigs/Trousdale won’t touch Peabody. 

Undefeated back to back State Champions

Oh man I appreciate the complement to our team but I like to try to think anything is possible 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Good point. But Hernando plays very physical defense... To Allgoodf's point has Fairley been punched in the mouth ??? Time will tell.  

I guess we will see. I think we need to come out banging like we did against Milan with similar play calling and I think we will do fine. 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Oh man I appreciate the complement to our team but I like to try to think anything is possible 

Unless y’all lay a big fat egg like y’all did last year against Gibson in regular season... but I just don’t see it. The way Riverside is playing, good chance y’all meet them in Semi

Just now, Trollin said:

Unless y’all lay a big fat egg like y’all did last year against Gibson in regular season... but I just don’t see it. The way Riverside is playing, good chance y’all meet them in Semi

The players sure look motivated. I feel like the game  could go a few different ways depending on how we start.  If we get up early I don’t think it will be much of a game. If we start slow and let them hang around it could be a battle 

24 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Fairley looks to be more competitive this year but Peabody is on an entire new level. Honestly I’d be surprised if this game is close. 

Fairley won’t touch Peabody. Forrest/Riverside won’t touch Peabody. Meigs/Trousdale won’t touch Peabody. 

Undefeated back to back State Champions

Actual pic of ole P Pride

downloadfile-3.jpg

I will chime in on this since my Tornadoes have been mentioned a couple of times. First of all, yes we had 5 players removed from the team this week. Including our starting fullback who had run for over 1600 yards this season. Along with him, there were 4 other players 3 of which played meaningful downs for us. Im not saying that the outcome would have been any different in last night's game but I do believe the score would have been much closer. 

As to this game, I honestly believe that Peabody will Steam Roll this team. Yes they are fast but so is Peabody. Your discipline on defense will be way too much for Fairley to overcome. They kill themselves with senseless penalties and won't be able to handle the Tide offense for 4 quarters. I want to come watch this game. However, I think the end result will be a very boring blowout with the Tide headed to the Semis the next week

9 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

I will chime in on this since my Tornadoes have been mentioned a couple of times. First of all, yes we had 5 players removed from the team this week. Including our starting fullback who had run for over 1600 yards this season. Along with him, there were 4 other players 3 of which played meaningful downs for us. Im not saying that the outcome would have been any different in last night's game but I do believe the score would have been much closer. 

As to this game, I honestly believe that Peabody will Steam Roll this team. Yes they are fast but so is Peabody. Your discipline on defense will be way too much for Fairley to overcome. They kill themselves with senseless penalties and won't be able to handle the Tide offense for 4 quarters. I want to come watch this game. However, I think the end result will be a very boring blowout with the Tide headed to the Semis the next week

How does Fairley stack up against the run? I want to know about their pass defense but I know you guys don’t throw so you probably didn’t get to see that. But were they a good run stopping team?

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

How does Fairley stack up against the run? I want to know about their pass defense but I know you guys don’t throw so you probably didn’t get to see that. But were they a good run stopping team?

With UC havi g their stud FB out I dont think we can tell by the UC game , jus my opinion though.

23 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Wow I wasn’t expecting you to say that but I value your opinion. Hopefully we come out victorious with no injuries.