West at Powell Part 2

WestHigh4Life

2 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

7-A5-D87-EC-BC12-4-A45-B5-DA-8-B3-A0821-

I was wondering when you all were going to give me a video after all the things l said. Don't know why it took so long to get a video. I thought some of my earlier post were worthy of a video or video/song. Well that's ok. I know it is hard to keep up with all of the people you stalk on here.         I don't understand what you all over in Alcoa would be so concerned about what Knox County does to it's policy on transfers. I guess you all don't read this stuff people post, you just don't know how to read and respond with a rebuttal. You just post videos for posters that piss you off. Well l guess l got one good thing done today.

Powell 35 West 20

I think Powell's passing game is going to be the difference in this one...rain or no rain. West has had heckuva season and i'm hoping they prove me wrong but like I said playoffs at Powell have not been kind in the past and those were better West teams. Hopefully its a great game and most importantly no injuries on either side!

Go Rebels!

WHFL, those games from 2012 and 2013 won't have any bearing on this one. The players were only 9-10 yrs old and don't even remember those games.    Calling for 90% chance of rain at this point.  I think West gets the W.  Hopefully West fans will make the trip despite the rain.  It's do or die at this point and the players deserve the fan support.  It's only water.  lol 

1 hour ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Powell 35 West 20

I think Powell's passing game is going to be the difference in this one...rain or no rain. West has had heckuva season and i'm hoping they prove me wrong but like I said playoffs at Powell have not been kind in the past and those were better West teams. Hopefully its a great game and most importantly no injuries on either side!

Go Rebels!

The thing that stood out it the first meeting was the way West lines up offensively with RB, Matress behind the QB? And, the QB in the shotgun? They ran this formation even in the 2 point attempt in overtime? By the time the RB gets the ball he is already 8-10 yards behind the LOS? If West would have been little more creative in their run game, they could have won? Just my opinion? :huh: watch video.

West has a great RB!        ..................Too bad he has to run 24 yards to get 14!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Powell 35 West 20

Go Rebels!

What the ****?!?!?!

People are talking about the football game Friday night?  When did this happen?!?!

5 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Classic! ....especially from a clown with AT LEAST 12 plus login names!:thumb: And, ALL full of Dog crap!:lol:

Hey BC and Slant. I think there are some opportunities to post some pictures of your dogs over on the 5 class plan thread. They are taking some liberties with how you all do things over in Blount Co.