Class 1A Mr. Football Finalists

cherokee23

55 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

My guess is they will have Kelly in his face with Tipton over the top. And then try and match up on Duke and Blake. We will see how it works out. You all have the athletes to cover us. It should be fun to watch all the matchups. 

Hopefully while all that is going on Carnes will be have his face in the grass.

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Mr. Roy I’m not interested in bickering with anyone about it. It’s playoff time for all these kids.  It’s not meant to upset anyone I was just kind of curious about it. I guess I’m kind of thinking ahead to next season. 

I think he is possibly mixed up?? It’s playoff time and we have impeachment proceedings going on in Washington. He just wants some dad-gum answers. I think if someone one would just give him and that OP man some answers, maybe that would ease the pain and misery. 

14 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

I think he is possibly mixed up?? It’s playoff time and we have impeachment proceedings going on in Washington. He just wants some dad-gum answers. I think if someone one would just give him and that OP man some answers, maybe that would ease the pain and misery. 

“Did Any coach meet with Any Potential transfer before enrollment of transfer @ GB”,  Ain’t a question, it is simply a confession request . Ifin, yous paying attention, some have acknowledged that!!  Obviously RD is taken up confession hearing! BTW, YES......... LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

5 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

“Did Any coach meet with Any Potential transfer before enrollment of transfer @ GB”,  Ain’t a question, it is simply a confession request . Ifin, yous paying attention, some have acknowledged that!!  Obviously RD is taken up confession hearing! BTW, YES......... LOPAO 

Answered it yesterday and I’ll answer again. Yes... with a school administrator there too. 

1 hour ago, apsugov7 said:

My nephew promoted himself by his play, you need a Job and a friend. Do you have a username for each personality? 

I’m good on a job and friends. Thanks for your concern though. Only one personality too:grin:. I didn’t discredit any of his hard work, did I?! I just made a statement as to why you would post a link to a video of him. Your maturity is showing, keep it up. 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Why are you so concerned with this?? There can only be ONE reason, which would actually make it nothing to you. If SP is good enough it shouldn’t matter

1 minute ago, Makinplays said:

Why are you so concerned with this?? There can only be ONE reason, which would actually make it nothing to you. If SP is good enough it shouldn’t matter

Well, in that case maybe they should go ahead and borrow Maryvuhl's O o line for the night.