Class 1A Mr. Football Finalists

cherokee23

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate agrees, Stats should Not be driving force in Mr. Football Example, A team could have a player who puts up huge stats against a very weak schedule and another player stats may be far less impressive but against better competition or may get limited touches due to success of their team. 

OP why doesn’t SP show there stats on Maxprep And other sites ?

1 minute ago, GbMan said:

Thanks I sometimes look at Maxprep just to look at the athletes across the state especially if we’re playing that team. Thanks 

I wish all of the TN football prep stats were mandatory.  Or close to mandatory as possible.   Kept in a centralized location website like here on CoachT itself for all coaches, athletes,  families,  fans to enjoy.

Afterall  it's not like we are harboring government or military secrets. 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I wish all of the TN football prep stats were mandatory.  Or close to mandatory as possible.   Kept in a centralized location website like here on CoachT itself for all coaches, athletes,  families,  fans to enjoy.

+1

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I do to I like to watch the kids across the states and sort of keep up with them and see what colleges they go to. Sort of like Eddie Moore I kept up with him his whole career. Thanks for the reply. 

8 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I would like that as well. As for why they don't put the stats on unapproved website, that may just not be something that they think about. I'm not sure.

8 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I thought you kept them in a mayonnaise jar in Ambassadors sock drawer?

BA49B036-C24D-4FBF-8542-933B3A21C942.png

• Like 1