Class 1A Mr. Football Finalists

cherokee23

Just now, CaptainLongbeard said:

Congrats to Ronto on making the finalists. I believe he’s one of the 4-5 best overall players in 1A along with the other 2 finalist. I think Willis will win this award hands down though. 

Not seen these other players but Willis would be my pick. Has ALL the tools . QB must be really good also.Hope to get to see Ronto. Whats his size and speed.

5 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Congrats to Ronto on making the finalists. I believe he’s one of the 4-5 best overall players in 1A along with the other 2 finalist. I think Willis will win this award hands down though. 

Congrats to Ronto! Hopefully the voters will recognize One’s success was orchestrated, Two were Not orchestrated. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

15 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Congrats to Ronto! Hopefully the voters will recognize One’s success was orchestrated, Two were Not orchestrated. 

Here’s one of the Marion county all star posters or should I say the northern Alabama university. But we can save all of this for next week. 

Edited by Gbnation

16 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Here's a thought.... they could also give it to the best player. That might be a little far fetched tho lol

i've seen him play....wished we had him! Ronto is a good football player too as I'm sure the other guy is. I would hate to be the one to choose. I've seen a couple of lineman who could present a fair argument for that title also. The award says Mr. Football but we all know that it's usually the guy scoring the TD's and not the guys stopping the TD's or protecting or knocking the holes to allow the TD's.