South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

Just now, gfd709 said:

Listen you ignorant butt!!!! THEY CAME BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED THEM!  Now drop it. Were playing for another title and your not so quit crying and acting like a dang baby.

You listen and listen good,lol. You know why they came. Nuff said.

Just now, Gbnation said:

Ask their parents and they will tell you. I haven’t stuck my nose in their business and I’m not going to. They are here and part of the GB team and fan base. That’s all I know and care about. The comment that God knows the truth I will agree with you on that so believe what ever you want to. Im fine because nothing was done by me out my family. 

Sounds like an honest answer to me. 

13 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

For starters you can show it to who ever you want to lol and as for the comment about being honest you can ask anyone on here that knows me and let them tell you because they all know who I am. 

The transfer thing is just plain funny. I have never talked to anyone about coming to GB to play ball or anything else for that matter. Bottom line is the team you were pulling for got beat and the team that you don’t like won.

I rode GCA like a rented mule and was relentless all the time that crooked mess was going on, They called me lots of names and denied it until the bitter end. They got caught but still got away with other junk.  They beat us one time out of many chances but I still didn't like what they were doing. Using a Christian name and doing this junk was a little distasteful to me.

16 minutes ago, pujo said:

Bet it don't look petty to OS,S and Coalfield. Don't really think Coalfield is Justified. They've been guilty of the same stuff, not so much lately. Remember they had one leave OS,s in the middle of the season. They got him cleared but it was a trumped up mess. 

Don't see them on here crying about it actually. Most reasonable people understand that no one's situation is ever 100% fair in this unfair world and as long as the established rules are followed then there's nothing illegal about it. Now I don't claim to know everything about the situation but I do know the tssaa has been called twice in 2 years and have found no issues in either instance. Unfortunately it's guilty until proven innocent, especially in the eyes of the jealous and petty. You and others claim to be supporters of the kids on the field, I'm betting several of those kids see it differently. 

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

I rode GCA like a rented mule and was relentless all the time that crooked mess was going on, They called me lots of names and denied it until the bitter end. They got caught but still got away with other junk.  They beat us one time out of many chances but I still didn't like what they were doing. Using a Christian name and doing this junk was a little distasteful to me.

Are you going to go into the Elizabethton threads and start doing the same thing since everyone thinks they are cheating and it has more of a impact.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pujo said:

No I took him at his word. Think he was telling the truth at the time. Just changed his mind.

But he said something untrue, regardless if he believed it at the time or not it wasn't true in the end. He MUST be labeled a liar from now on and done so in a public forum for all to read. At least thats how it went down for me. Guess life isn't actually as fair as some believe it should be after all :lol:

Just now, Appvol said:

Are you going to go into the Elizabethton threads and start doing the same thing since everyone thinks they are cheating and it has more of a impact.

Don't mess with that, Don't think they are cheating, just loading up with kids from nearby schools.

Just now, crow said:

But he said something untrue, regardless if he believed it at the time or not it wasn't true in the end. He MUST be labeled a liar from now on and done so in a public forum for all to read. At least thats how it went down for me. Guess life isn't actually as fair as some believe it should be after all :lol:

He,s a LIAR, LIAR LIAR. 

Just now, pujo said:

Don't mess with that, Don't think they are cheating, just loading up with kids from nearby schools.

How's it different? Kids from nearby schools are the ones transferring to Greenback. So are they cheating or is greenback not. Like you said either call it or let em play. Can't have it both ways. 

Just now, crow said:

But it proves the point, my kid was not following him.

Just now, crow said:

How's it different? Kids from nearby schools are the ones transferring to Greenback. So are they cheating or is greenback not. Like you said either call it or let em play. Can't have it both ways. 

Because any kid in the county can pay tuition and attend  Betsy. City School