South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, pujo said:

For my part of it, I think kids should be able to transfer for whatever reason. But the way it is ,they are not. If a kid works his or her rear off to achieve something, they should not be hid in a system where they have no chance.

You going to watch the Hampton kids get a chance to win a gold ball Saturday. I hope Cade Russell gets to win it all.

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

I must have missed it, so what was the reason for these kids leaving the other schools. Were any encouraged .

If your program could ever make 6 state appearances in four years and then maybe you would understand why Greenback got some student transfers.  And those students aren’t that bad at football either. Theres a running back for Maryville that tried to transfer to Greenback his freshman year from William Blount.  He had a Greenback address but that address was zoned for William Blount. Greenbacks Principal denied him bc rules are rules.  So running back transferred to Maryville. Greenback doesn’t cheat and Greenback isn’t gonna deny people who move inside school zone. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, pujo said:

Seen a lot of ,what about this and how about that,but no one is willing to tell the truth about what I asked. That speaks volumes. 

I've said all I know. I've told OnB before if I knew they were doing something wrong I'd call myself. I don't think they are and have no evidence otherwise. Just geography you've said that yourself. As for families moving that's their decision to make not mine. TSSAA says they're good. I've not went and knocked on any doors, I'm betting none here have either. Get proof or leave it alone. It'd be like me making baseless accusations about a carter county kid changing schools without proof. If I did that it would come across as jealous, bitter whining. Well, that's how all the greenback stuff comes across to. Not singling you out, just saying in general it looks really petty, at least to me and a lot of others. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

If your program could ever make 6 state appearances in four years and then maybe you would understand why Greenback got some student transfers.  And those students aren’t that bad at football either. Theres a running back for Maryville that tried to transfer to Greenback his freshman year from William Blount.  He had a Greenback address but that address was zoned for William Blount. Greenbacks Principal denied him bc rules are rules.  So running back transferred to Maryville. Greenback doesn’t cheat and Greenback isn’t gonna deny people who move inside school zone. 

If you do you are SCREWED, talk about getting in a mess. Deny a kid eligible to attend your public school admittance. Only takes once. 

Just now, crow said:

I've said all I know. I've told OnB before if I knew they were doing something wrong I'd call myself. I don't think they are and have no evidence otherwise. Just geography you've said that yourself. As for families moving that's their decision to make not mine. TSSAA says they're good. I've not went and knocked on any doors, I'm betting none here have either. Get proof or leave it alone. It'd be like me making baseless accusations about a carter county kid changing schools without proof. If I did that it would come across as jealous, bitter whining. Well, that's how all the greenback stuff comes across to. Not singling you out, just saying in general it looks really petty, at least to me and a lot of others. 

It'll all come out in the wash, always does.

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

You going to watch the Hampton kids get a chance to win a gold ball Saturday. I hope Cade Russell gets to win it all.

For sure ,I'll be watching, I'll pull for kids but not the team. Don't like the way it weakens our county schools. Hope Cade has a great career and I'm betting he will.

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Thats why I showed it to an unbiased person. Then again no matter who I was pulling for ,I wouldn't lie. Just not my thing.Tell us how all this transfer thing come about, did they just happen to show up or was there a little back and forth.Lets see how honest you are. I'm betting ,not very. You are not even allowed to transfer for athletic purposes. So don't even make that lame excuse.

For starters you can show it to who ever you want to lol and as for the comment about being honest you can ask anyone on here that knows me and let them tell you because they all know who I am. 

The transfer thing is just plain funny. I have never talked to anyone about coming to GB to play ball or anything else for that matter. Bottom line is the team you were pulling for got beat and the team that you don’t like won.

Just now, Gbnation said:

For starters you can show it to who ever you want to lol and as for the comment about being honest you can ask anyone on here that knows me and let them tell you because they all know who I am. 

The transfer thing is just plain funny. I have never talked to anyone about coming to GB to play ball or anything else for that matter. Bottom line is the team you were pulling for got beat and the team that you don’t like won.

So did they transfer for Football. Thats everything in a nut shell.

8 minutes ago, crow said:

Bet it don't look petty to OS,S and Coalfield. Don't really think Coalfield is Justified. They've been guilty of the same stuff, not so much lately. Remember they had one leave OS,s in the middle of the season. They got him cleared but it was a trumped up mess. 

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

So did they transfer for Football. Thats everything in a nut shell.

Ask their parents and they will tell you. I haven’t stuck my nose in their business and I’m not going to. They are here and part of the GB team and fan base. That’s all I know and care about. The comment that God knows the truth I will agree with you on that so believe what ever you want to. Im fine because nothing was done by me out my family. 

• Like 1