South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

16 minutes ago, pujo said:

Because any kid in the county can pay tuition and attend  Betsy. City School

Don't even have to pay tuition here. Any scott county kid can come just gotta provide own transportation. Heck some scott county kids attend Anderson county because family teaches there. It's everywhere and it's legal. Heck Elizabethton might be waiving tuition if your 40 time is fast enough :shock:

Can Elizabethton residents attend Hampton? If so why aren't they?

Edited by crow

Just now, crow said:

Don't even have to pay tuition here. Any scott county kid can come just gotta provide own transportation. Heck some scott county kids attend Anderson county because family teaches there. It's everywhere and it's legal. Heck Elizabethton might be waiving tuition if your 40 time is fast enough :shock:

Can Elizabethton residents attend Hampton? If so why aren't they?

Some local schools get some of the Misfits, HV got one kid from Etown this year but I don't think he played football at Etown. You make a good point about tuition, I'm sure they can do it with a little smoke and mirrors.

Just now, Appvol said:

There are some people who think the tuition is being paid for them or that Witten Huddle recruits players to Elizabethton. I don’t but do you think that.

I've had people tell me they knew for a fact that some were not made to pay the tuition. I took it with a grain of salt. Not sure how anyone would know that. I'm sure its a good possibility.People like to win.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Some local schools get some of the Misfits, HV got one kid from Etown this year but I don't think he played football at Etown. You make a good point about tuition, I'm sure they can do it with a little smoke and mirrors.

Y'all are like us, we're both on the opposite side of the geography issue. No more our fault than it is greenbacks for where they are. They had nothing to do with the population explosion around them. If I lived in the area that's probably where mine would be. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

I've had people tell me they knew for a fact that some were not made to pay the tuition. I took it with a grain of salt. Not sure how anyone would know that. I'm sure its a good possibility.People like to win.

So right under your nose it's no big deal but in GB with no proofs of anything its a huge conspiracy? 

Just now, crow said:

So right under your nose it's no big deal but in GB with no proofs of anything its a huge conspiracy? 

Etown usually gets Kids before they attend High school.  Any reasonable person would think what Greenback was able to do this year was a tad questionable.

Just now, crow said:

Very reason I will not pull for Etown, Cherry picking and acting like they are doing something great. Don't seem like a big deal to me. Any decent coach could load up with talent from all over and win.

45 minutes ago, pujo said:

Very reason I will not pull for Etown, Cherry picking and acting like they are doing something great. Don't seem like a big deal to me. Any decent coach could load up with talent from all over and win.

Unless you're out in the sticks like us and y'all. A lot of others to. Just not many transfers rolling in here, I'm betting not up there either. Doesn't mean the ones that are getting them are cheaters. People want country living but fewer are willing to live in the country. When you can find country living 20 minutes from the city you'll get people coming in. Most don't wanna drive 2.5 hours a day round trip to find decent work. I do it every day and I understand why. If oak ridge was 20 minutes from Oneida we'd be just like GB with people coming in. 

Just now, crow said:

Unless you're out in the sticks like us and y'all. A lot of others to. Just not many transfers rolling in here, I'm betting not up there either. Doesn't mean the ones that are getting them are cheaters. People want country living but fewer are willing to live in the country. When you can find country living 20 minutes from the city you'll get people coming in. Most don't wanna drive 2.5 hours a day round trip to find decent work. I do it every day and I understand why. If oak ridge was 20 minutes from Oneida we'd be just like GB with people coming in. 

I'd take a guess and say Greenback may be the only school in the state in any classification to get 4 starting senior transfers.  When it smells like Poo poo, it usually is.

49 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'd take a guess and say Greenback may be the only school in the state in any classification to get 4 starting senior transfers.  When it smells like Poo poo, it usually is.

Question pujo did 2 of those four start at their last school.Bet you cant answer that,also have you ever heard of the two kids from WB before this year?I hadn't!

Ill answer for you because i KNOW you never heard their name because they were lost in the politics at WB and played behind players thst never should have been on the field.So you ask why they came Other than Carnes.THEY WANTED TO HAVE A CHANCE TO PLAY AND THEY EARNED IT HERE IT WASNT GAVE TO THOSE 2.Very hard working kids got the shaft at WB.

• Upvote 1