South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Main way they got robbed was the transfers. Thats where my bias comes in.Don't like cheating ,lying or stealing.

im tired of hearing how we are cheating! Weve been investigated by TSSAA and they found nothing.  So all you freaking cry babies shut the heck up. We cant help it that nobody wants to come to your schools. No school would turn down kids that want to come to your school and their parents move here. so quit trying to stir the pot. And quit crying  cause we win. 

Just now, gfd709 said:

im tired of hearing how we are cheating! Weve been investigated by TSSAA and they found nothing.  So all you freaking cry babies shut the heck up. We cant help it that nobody wants to come to your schools. No school would turn down kids that want to come to your school and their parents move here. so quit trying to stir the pot. And quit crying  cause we win. 

Is it worth cheating.Reckon so. Carry on. You guys were not so fond of it when GCA was doing it to you. I didn't like that either.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

He will. Be sure ,you're sins will find you out. That goes for me,you and everyone. It all has a way of working out.

Bible Gateway Matthew 7 :: NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

earlier you was sure that there was no touchdown bud. Just saying if it's legal in god's eyes you are the one with sin.

• Like 1

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Bible Gateway Matthew 7 :: NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

earlier you was sure that there was no touchdown bud. Just saying if it's legal in god's eyes you are the one with sin.

So if you're kid lie,s to you and you give them the rod of reproof, would you call that judging. If so,I'm in trouble.