South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

19 minutes ago, pujo said:

All a bunch of smoke and mirrors, whole thing is just something to divide us and destroy us from within. Its working quite well. Divided States of America.

Pujo ive got my Murphy Fair book and my thermos ready.  Me and that Tower man will see if we can find you.  Will you be on Griders side or the orchestraters side? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pujo ive got my Murphy Fair book and my thermos ready.  Me and that Tower man will see if we can find you.  Will you be on Griders side or the orchestraters side? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Have to be on the visitors side, no way to find a place to stand on the Greenback Side.Doubt well need the Booklet,we'll get to see it live.Hope Wendy and Bertha don't cross paths, war on the field would be nothing like that, I'm not joking either. That Bertha sounds like a MESS.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Have to be on the visitors side, no way to find a place to stand on the Greenback Side.Doubt well need the Booklet,we'll get to see it live.Hope Wendy and Bertha don't cross paths, war on the field would be nothing like that, I'm not joking either. That Bertha sounds like a MESS.

LRDAO.... Bertha is the name of that goat helmet boy and muskox got tied up in the back of that red truck.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Bertha is the name of that goat helmet boy and muskox got tied up in the back of that red truck.  You think im joking but im not. 

They wanting to set you up with a DANG GOAT, all the one's I've ever seen was hemales. Is there such a thing as a shemale GOAT.

Gameday! I have been waiting on this one for a long time. I truly believe this is the best defense Greenback has faced all year. The question is will we be able to limit the big plays. Greenback is full of great athletes so we won't shut them down but hopefully we will slow them down. In my mind I keep replaying the scene from Remember the Titans where they say we blitz all night! I think GB will put 8 in the box and see what Hubbard can do with his arm. However, I would stay consistent and run. If we throw more than 8 times tonight I would be surprised. I have confidence in Coach Grider and know they have a great gameplan. 

SP 34

GB 32

Just now, powerp said:

Gameday! I have been waiting on this one for a long time. I truly believe this is the best defense Greenback has faced all year. The question is will we be able to limit the big plays. Greenback is full of great athletes so we won't shut them down but hopefully we will slow them down. In my mind I keep replaying the scene from Remember the Titans where they say we blitz all night! I think GB will put 8 in the box and see what Hubbard can do with his arm. However, I would stay consistent and run. If we throw more than 8 times tonight I would be surprised. I have confidence in Coach Grider and know they have a great gameplan. 

SP 34

GB 32

If you have to pass more than 8 Times, I'd say you lost. My guess is you will pass maybe 5 times. Think they'll have more than  8 in the box, if you get to the 2ond level, its catch me if you can. Louden might compare with the SP  D.

23 minutes ago, pujo said:

If you have to pass more than 8 Times, I'd say you lost. My guess is you will pass maybe 5 times. Think they'll have more than  8 in the box, if you get to the 2ond level, its catch me if you can. Louden might compare with the SP  D.

Jalyn is capable of passing but I see a huge ground assault. Grider will preach for us to be real physical and nasty along the lines. We're small but block well I think!