Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

5 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

Shocker, guidance.. who is this clown? 

You won't be anywhere laughing when Huntingdon wins Friday. Matter of fact, I'll have to put out an amber alert most likely, because you'll be no where to be found..

I'm the clown laughing the hardest at HuntingDone

1 hour ago, Waker said:

I think it will be the hardest hitting game for both squads. McLemore, Pearson, Huss, Armour, Mcclerkin, Ensley will all hit you in the mouth. 

Honestly while ya'll aint the biggest bunch we saw all year you were the most physical team on both sides of the ball.  I figure the winner is state Champion but then again i havent seen anyone from the east...

6 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Honestly while ya'll aint the biggest bunch we saw all year you were the most physical team on both sides of the ball.  I figure the winner is state Champion but then again i havent seen anyone from the east...

I don’t think so! I have seen huntingdon last week if this game is close then the gold will be back east!

4 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I don’t think so! I have seen huntingdon last week if this game is close then the gold will be back east!

We are focusing on Lake County first. Man y’all rough over there on your thread, people gonna get in a fight over where to stand, where to park. We don’t act like that in West Tn. We all just want to get along. 

4 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I know you GB posters like to act like you know how things go because y’all have been winning a bit. Keep hanging your hat on the game you saw last Thursday.