Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

2 minutes ago, Waker said:

I know you GB posters like to act like you know how things go because y’all have been winning a bit. Keep hanging your hat on the game you saw last Thursday.

Waker if you go back and check history you will find out that we have been winning for a long time. Good luck this Friday you will need it. 

6 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Or film. 

I’ve watched film on you boys too. You have a good qb and a receiver. 1 or 2 pretty good lineman. World beaters you’re not. We will deal with the East on Saturday. We have our hands full this week. If we recruited a few boys from Henry Co and 1 or 2 from Mckenzie and Milan I guess I would think we were unbeatable in the west.

Edited by Waker
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Waker said:

I’ve watched film on you boys too. You have a good qb and a receiver. 1 or 2 pretty good lineman. World beaters you’re not. We will deal with the East on Saturday. We have or hands full this week. If we recruited a few boys from Henry Co and 1 or 2 from Mckenzie and Milan I guess I would think we were unbeatable in the west.

So do you always believe everything you hear? 

7 minutes ago, Waker said:

I know you GB posters like to act like you know how things go because y’all have been winning a bit. Keep hanging your hat on the game you saw last Thursday.

Waker these GB fellars dont develop players they orchestrate and go get players at positions of need from surrounding schools.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, sportsnutz said:

Well none of those teams are in region 5 soooo....

I'm sorry you cant keep up, but what Croppy was saying is that the teams in region 5 hit hard. And that point is not debateable. Cornersville, Huntland, Mt Pleasant, etc.... Very physical teams over there.

It's called early signs of dementia.It comes and goes.Take it easy on me

24 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I don’t think so! I have seen huntingdon last week if this game is close then the gold will be back east!

You are gonna base your opinion off that one game where Huntingdon had a 3 hour road trip to play a blow out football game?

Ok, we learned everything we needed to know about GB by watching you get beat by Meigs..

See? that makes no sense.. I  promise you that if you have to face us in Cookeville, your boys are gonna be in shock if they expect the same game Huntland had.