Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

1 hour ago, horse said:

Now that wasn’t so hard was it. Would like to see the Mustangs and Pirates go at it at least one time. 

Since you are interested in this type topic. SP has had super large senior classes, then the following year struggle to reach a winning season. Whitwell is another example of no orchestrated transfers to fill voids. This is the norm for small schools, unlike any Honey Hole BS spewed by some! Bottom line is lack of accountability by the TSSAA to provide fairer location of centralized state championship games to good overall officiating to intensive monitoring of illegal acts by coaches, orchestrators and schools. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Found this little gem from last season.

The whole town is embarrassed and saying the same thing. Game was lost to due coaching. Completely unfair to the boys who played their hearts out and were handcuffed by a coach who refused to open up the playbook. Players even made the comment they only ran 3 plays the whole night. Swenson can't handle the big game pressure and everyone in the community knows it. I was embarrassed to be from Huntingdon Friday when I watched the boys give everything they had and watch our coach walk up down the sideline trying to figure out what play to call. On top of it all #8 a senior who scored a touchdown almost every time he touched the ball this year with ZERO carries and #7 with ZERO carries in the 1st half and 1st carry he gets in 2nd half goes for a 60+ yard TD then 1 more carry the rest of the game??? That's 100% coaching. This isn't the 1st either Swenson has blown it in a big game. I remember years ago FOR SALE signs were placed in his yard by fed up Huntingdon folks. If the town and community want another gold ball in their trophy case they better go find a coach who can get it done 

Edited November 18, 2018 by footballover

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Since you are interested in this type topic. SP has had super large senior classes, then the following year struggle to reach a winning season. Whitwell is another example of no orchestrated transfers to fill voids. This is the norm for small schools, unlike any Honey Hole BS spewed by some! Bottom line is lack of accountability by the TSSAA to provide fairer location of centralized state championship games to good overall officiating to intensive monitoring of illegal acts by coaches, orchestrators and schools. 

I honestly think the location cost Huntingdon in their last title game appearance. 31/2 hours drive for Mustangs 30 minute drive for Gordy. 

4 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

The whole town is embarrassed and saying the same thing. Game was lost to due coaching. Completely unfair to the boys who played their hearts out and were handcuffed by a coach who refused to open up the playbook. Players even made the comment they only ran 3 plays the whole night. Swenson can't handle the big game pressure and everyone in the community knows it. I was embarrassed to be from Huntingdon Friday when I watched the boys give everything they had and watch our coach walk up down the sideline trying to figure out what play to call. On top of it all #8 a senior who scored a touchdown almost every time he touched the ball this year with ZERO carries and #7 with ZERO carries in the 1st half and 1st carry he gets in 2nd half goes for a 60+ yard TD then 1 more carry the rest of the game??? That's 100% coaching. This isn't the 1st either Swenson has blown it in a big game. I remember years ago FOR SALE signs were placed in his yard by fed up Huntingdon folks. If the town and community want another gold ball in their trophy case they better go find a coach who can get it done 

Guidance, here you go.......

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SuperCardio said:

does anybody remember the lake co fan that got removed from the stadium in the huntingdon vs lake game i believe in 2010? then he drove his car around the field standing on top of his car.  big dude, overhauls. the game was a 2nd round game at lake co

All jokes aside that may have been shocker lol

11 minutes ago, horse said:

I honestly think the location cost Huntingdon in their last title game appearance. 31/2 hours drive for Mustangs 30 minute drive for Gordy. 

My point exactly! Cookeville location is a T$$AA thing without consideration of anything else. To normally good officiated game is rare, many do not know basic rules and their application. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

26 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

It’s a lie lol