Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

There's no denying that both teams are dang good teams.  They wouldn't be 13-0 if they weren't.  I just don't believe Huntingdon will run the ball on LC like they are expecting after watching  film on them.  We have been playing some really solid football as of late and are clicking full strength at the perfect time.  The Mustangs will undoubtedly be the best game of the season for us but I think we have a great chance of coming to the turf and taking the W. Good luck to y'all and hopefully the rain will allow for a record crowd and safe travels for my LC family.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

You boys sure like throwing out stats when your talking about your offense. Y’all wanna talk about intentionally running up your stats against Union City and Westview with those final touchdown passes with less than 2 min to go on the games next?

6 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I’ve made you blowhards look idiotic enough for one night. Think I’ll go check out Dancing With The Stars on the dvr unless one of you posts something really stupid. 

13802487-3940-4CBA-8F7C-CAEE0F10064C.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

You boys sure like throwing out stats when your talking about your offense. Y’all wanna talk about intentionally running up your stats against Union City and Westview with those final touchdown passes with less than 2 min to go on the games next?

I wouldn’t judge too much off stats, you cited the union city, Crockett, and westview games. I know we beat the “our full defense didn’t play” narrative home and that’s no excuse for giving up those large amounts of yards, but that is 100% true and a lot of those yards came when the game was already in hand. You also have to consider union city and Crockett are both teams that almost exclusively run the ball, and are good at it. I think you guys understate the Crockett win that was a huge win Crockett is probably a top 5 team in 4A this year. There were holes in the lc defense those games that were exposed but I promise they have been worked on and will be full force Friday night. No excuses coming out of the falcons this year like the past 2 years. I hate hearing all the fans talk about “if it didn’t rain we would’ve beat cornersville” it gets so old. You play however the conditions are rain or shine the best team should always prevail. Please if serious Huntington posters want to talk football talk to me I hate bs post, that goes for both lc fans and Huntington fans 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

I wouldn’t judge too much off stats, you cited the union city, Crockett, and westview games. I know we beat the “our full defense didn’t play” narrative home and that’s no excuse for giving up those large amounts of yards, but that is 100% true and a lot of those yards came when the game was already in hand. You also have to consider union city and Crockett are both teams that almost exclusively run the ball, and are good at it. I think you guys understate the Crockett win that was a huge win Crockett is probably a top 5 team in 4A this year. There were holes in the lc defense those games that were exposed but I promise they have been worked on and will be full force Friday night. No excuses coming out of the falcons this year like the past 2 years. I hate hearing all the fans talk about “if it didn’t rain we would’ve beat cornersville” it gets so old. You play however the conditions are rain or shine the best team should always prevail. Please if serious Huntington posters want to talk football talk to me I hate bs post, that goes for both lc fans and Huntington fans 

:mrgreen:

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Gibson co scrimmage? Its was practice.

Ask Trousdale if they will hit.

You are contradicting yourself in the same post.. One line you say who cares about scrimmage, its practice. Then the next you cite one of your scrimmages for us to base our opinion off of. Which is it? Do the scrimmages matter or not?

LC pounding their chest when throwing out Tubbs and Snyder individual stats. Then when a couple stats that dont look good for you are posted, suddenly its all "stupid mustanks and their silly numbers."

I couldnt give two craps about your personal opinion of your team or ours. I base my opinion off FACTS and actual DATA. And until Friday, that is all we have to measure these two teams against. Newsflash: Stats matter whether they fit your narrative or not.

So if you can't come in here with some actual substance and contribute to the conversation with something more than "u stupid", "moron", "LC good, Mustang bad", then you might as well stay hid back in your safe space and continue the LC circle jerk uninterrupted. 

Edit: and Bigster this whole post is not directed entirely to you either, but to all the uninformed posters constantly posting useless nonsense that adds nothing to the conversation. Just because they like to see their profile pic or whatever...

Edited by sportsnutz
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mustang1969 said:

Yes, with 2nd and 3rd string players in.....