Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

34 minutes ago, 34ME said:

I haven’t Read all the post on the Huntington versus Lake County game but I just want to see what happened to the quarterback from Lake County late in 2nd  qt in the West Carroll game when he had to go out of the game for  two or three plays. During that time frame lake county was nit able to do anything on offense.  Any thoughts on this?  

Out two plays for a mud clod, came back in scored a TD and two

33 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Turnovers , against your only competition, was it back luck or physical play

Imo I wouldn't say it was from physical play.  Sometimes we act like the ball is a loaf of bread.  The onside kick that Milan recovered was excecuted perfectly and they got it.  They tried another that was also kicked perfectly with one big bounce and didn't recover that one.  I don't know if LC has had any troubles with turnovers but that has been a problem for the Stangs.... but they have gotten better with ball security lately 

50 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Where you been the last few days? They wouldnt let you have your phone in the hoosgow?

Work release program....sitting on Orange Beach! See I was anticipating a huge game with Huntland and then you guys go and pull the upset of the decade...figured I’d take a vacation before watching LC in cookeville

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, camden said:

Since my Camden boys never see practice on Thanksgiving week, I plan to ride West for this showdown. I know it will be packed..... but can someone give me an estimated time to arrive to guarantee a seat or 2?? 6:15ish?

Probably as soon as the gates open. Honestly speaking. Over half of West TN will be at this game.