Nolensville at Elizabethton

Tab

34 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I think Betsy wins 35-24

I believe Nolensville is better than some think & they will have a chance in the 4rth if Betsy doesn't put them away.

1 concern I have is I’ve seen a lot of talk in the media about Betsy has it won ALREADY. This game is the number 1 concern not next week. 

You coming to the game tonight?

Hey LAWNMAN...Ill be there tonight with my bean barn buddy jerry...would love to meet ya if possible....ill be wearing my Greene Devil gear and sitting ir standing somewhere on the visitor side.... good luck to both schools tonight... were hoping to see one more good HS football game this year...i personally cant get enough HS ball

47 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Hey LAWNMAN...Ill be there tonight with my bean barn buddy jerry...would love to meet ya if possible....ill be wearing my Greene Devil gear and sitting ir standing somewhere on the visitor side.... good luck to both schools tonight... were hoping to see one more good HS football game this year...i personally cant get enough HS ball

BVD - Same here, no such thing as too much HS football.     May see you there tonight.

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

He will be on the very top left as you face the home side. About the 15 to 20 yard line. 

Come on up and we will cheer them on together. 

Would be honored to have ya'll with us. 

Go Cyclones !!! ...Go Devils !!!