Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

55 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Our 5-5 team has now moved to 8-5. This is the 3rd time in school history our team has gotten to the 3rd round and the first time ever to get to the semi finals. This is also the first time we have gone to the 3rd round in back to back seasons. Got Peabody coming to town next week for the semi-finals. Who you got? 

1st congratulations . I got to watch you beat my lions like dogs in the second half of our game afte a 0-6 first half . It was the first game back for your QB and I told my buds ya'll would go far come playoff time.   I hope you shock the world and me too because I dont think ya'll have much of a chance.  I saw Trenton peabody in the summer our last scrimmage and they are a great team with no noticeable weakness.

While i wont pick you to win i will root for ya'll for sure.  River folk have to stick together .

Not bashing, just curious but how in the world has Riverside made it to this point of the playoffs? I watched them come to Wayne county and win but WC was awful this year and I didn't think Riverside was any better. Congratulations on making it but could someone fill me in, where y'all dealing with injuries back then or what? Once again, no bashing intended and congratulations!

This just goes to show you that all those polls that we've all argued and bickered over all season don't mean crap! NOT ONCE was Riverside ever mentioned in anyone's poll, yet they are one of only four teams who's season's are not over yet. We should all be ashamed of ourselves, yet we will fall right back into the same madness when the new season begins. So happy right now for our Region 6 brother, not for making it to the 4th round, no no no, not at all, but for being the one's that finally shut up the General! Y'all are already champions in my book.  Champions of Life!:lol:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

This just goes to show you that all those polls that we've all argued and bickered over all season don't mean crap! NOT ONCE was Riverside ever mentioned in anyone's poll, yet they are one of only four teams who's season's are not over yet. We should all be ashamed of ourselves, yet we will fall right back into the same madness when the new season begins. So happy right now for our Region 6 brother, not for making it to the 4th round, no no no, not at all, but for being the one's that finally shut up the General! Y'all are already champions in my book.  Champions of Life!:lol:

Love it! I almost had a before Thanksgiving platter of crow, but hey we are here. He chimed in all week saying we didn’t play anyone this and that, and the panthers showed them what it’s all about 

23 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Not bashing, just curious but how in the world has Riverside made it to this point of the playoffs? I watched them come to Wayne county and win but WC was awful this year and I didn't think Riverside was any better. Congratulations on making it but could someone fill me in, where y'all dealing with injuries back then or what? Once again, no bashing intended and congratulations!

Haven’t seen you post in a while!

On 11/21/2019 at 8:51 PM, GeneralForrest said:

it really depends on our coaching. we will have to see what they bring on both sides and make adjustments. i will be honest. i dont have complete faith in eli to adjust in real time. thats why i picked riverside in another thread. i think the road ends tomorrow.  

11 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

Not so fast my friend!!! The General just may be in here shortly telling you how he told you so!