Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes! Gotta give Fairley credit!

They were a good team. I hate to beat a dead horse but as I’ve stated in other threads, Peabody escaped this game. Last night was a semifinal type game based on what both teams had put on the field. I think Peabody beats Riverside or Forrest & I think Fairley beats Riverside of Forrest. & again, that is no knock on Riverside or Forrest, Fairley was just that good. The game was taken completely out of the kids hands. The coaching late in the game is to blame for Fairley’s loss. They did everything they could to give it away & they did. But still give Peabody credit because they took advantage of the opportunity 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

:roflol:that 12-0 sure did make it a lot further than that 7-5 waverly team didn’t they. 

Yes.   You got skunked on your home field and quit.   We got further into the playoffs..and our game was decided by a phantom penalty...an incorrect non change of possession...and Riverside scoring the deciding TD against while Forrests offense was still on the field.  

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

Yes.   You got skunked on your home field and quit.   We got further into the playoffs..and our game was decided by a phantom penalty...an incorrect non change of possession...and Riverside scoring the deciding TD against while Forrests offense was still on the field.  

So what exactly happened ?