Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

From what I’ve watched it looked like Riverside gave Forrest all they wanted up front. Forrest didn’t look like they had a lot of speed & same for Riverside

Exactly! R5 and R6 are down this yr. the waverly team or the CA team of last yr would have mercy ruled any team in either region this yr.

2 minutes ago, footballover said:

Did Peabody not play well last night? 1st time I've seen them play since this group of seniors played Huntingdon in jr high in the best middle school game I've ever seen 64-62

Peabody did not play their best. Fairley gave them some fits because they were so athletic. Peabody struggled to set the edge like they usually do against less talented teams. But did look good running the ball up the middle. They put themselves in predicaments because they would get away from running right at Fairley. I’m not so sure why but that didn’t help them at all. Peabody will not play another team with the kind of talent that Fairley had. Yes Meigs & TC are great teams but as far as overall talent on the field, Fairley has it. 

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Peabody did not play their best. Fairley gave them some fits because they were so athletic. Peabody struggled to set the edge like they usually do against less talented teams. But did look good running the ball up the middle. They put themselves in predicaments because they would get away from running right at Fairley. I’m not so sure why but that didn’t help them at all. Peabody will not play another team with the kind of talent that Fairley had. Yes Meigs & TC are great teams but as far as overall talent on the field, Fairley has it. 

Yes! Gotta give Fairley credit!