Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

7 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

To be totally honest with you, our crew almost had this game Fairley at Riverside 

Actually, the refs in your game weren't bad at all.... after clarification on some of the calls I thought was wrong, it turns out the refs were right... the only blatant missed call they had was a missed pass interference. Also, the white hat had to overrule the side ref on a fumble recovery call that gave Peabody the ball back. Peabody doesn't need to chalk this one up on the refs, but appreciate the Godsend that was giving to you all last night.

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

Actually, the refs in your game weren't bad at all.... after clarification on some of the calls I thought was wrong, it turns out the refs were right... the only blatant missed call they had was a missed pass interference. Also, the white hat had to overrule the side ref on a fumble recovery call that gave Peabody the ball back. Peabody doesn't need to chalk this one up on the refs, but appreciate the Godsend that was giving to you all last night.

Yes I will certainly bc it was a Godsend to us, but I watched the end of our live stream last night, and I scrolled to the started of the second half and watched the game.. Fairleys lineman were holding all game just about but I’m not gonna complain at all about it 

4 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

They gave us some gifts but we had to capitalize and we did and never gave up. I’ll agree the calling wasn’t that bad but interference missed was a big no call. The ineligible down field I still haven’t figured out which was a huge penalty 

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Yes I will certainly bc it was a Godsend to us, but I watched the end of our live stream last night, and I scrolled to the started of the second half and watched the game.. Fairleys lineman were holding all game just about but I’m not gonna complain at all about it 

Fairley got  flagged for holding a lot during the season. When I was watching clips I noticed flags in several of them you could see the holding

1 minute ago, football6 said:

What happen last night 

It’s a lot. To sum it up they fumbled in victory formation. We scored had to get 2 points. We got the 2 point conversion. They almost scored again we stopped them. Went in to over time they scored didn’t get their 2 point conversion. We scored kicked a field goal to win. They didn’t have a kicker